Zorros First Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well it was Zorros first show today!!!!!!!!! And he went 1st in his Weanling Class!!!!!!!!! It was SO exciting sthere was quite a few entries too!! I got lots of compliments on him and I feel like im on cloud nine about him
default_wub.png
: Wow I just love that feeling. Sweetgrass his momma went 6th in Senior mare which was good as she wanted her baby! Wee Man went 3rd in Solid colour out of 30 Entries!!!! Woo hoo! He also went 2nd in Jumper and 2nd in Pleasure youth driving even after we had a little mishap outside the ring.. He went 1st in Youth Cones and 4th in showmanship. He also got 6th out of a large class in obstacle
default_smile.png
There were a few more placings but off the top of my head. Just wanted to share!! Im so proud of my horses
default_smile.png
Zorro especially Im so glad ..
default_wub.png
:

I'm SO Glad I bought him
default_smile.png

Zorro
default_smile.png
:

zorros.jpg

Thanks TIFFANY! For the photo below
default_smile.png

zooooorr.jpg

Sweetgrass
default_smile.png
:

gee.jpg

gees-1.jpg

geesaa.jpg

Wee Man
default_smile.png
:

jmupwee.jpg

mctweeman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations they really done you proud and it is so good to see you give them the credit!
default_yes.gif
: Zorro is darling
default_wub.png
: Mary

:aktion033: WOOOOOHOOOOO Devon! Congrats on your wins with your gorgeous horses....They are something nice thats for sure and you and Wee Man look great in that cart... How exciting! Congrats on all your wins Devon!!

Devon I really like your Zorro..... Congratulations all around.

Lyn

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your success yesterday Devon. Zorro looks even better in person, he is really nice :bgrin

Yvonne

I came looking for a post & Zowie! There it was with 2 pages already!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm just as
default_wub.png
: thrilled as you Dev
default_yes.gif
: ....on Zorro's big win[/SIZE] :aktion033:

Super special for me as momma is our own breeding & dad....well we all love him!

[SIZE=14pt]Was a great day all the way around....everyone did soooo well!!!!![/SIZE]

You go girl!!! Congratulations!

By the way, I'm a huge Sweetgrass fan, LOL.
default_wub.png
: Shes a Doll
default_smile.png
She did pretty well for a broodmare ! / Show mare :D lol.

Devon I really like your Zorro..... Congratulations all around.

Lyn
Thanks
default_wub.png
: I love him
default_smile.png
Can't wait to show him int he future LOL I want him to grow up already :D

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your success yesterday Devon. Zorro looks even better in person, he is really nice :bgrin

Yvonne
Aww Thanks Yvonne !! LOL When you said theres extra room in your trailer for him :eek: :bgrin

I came looking for a post & Zowie! There it was with 2 pages already!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm just as
default_wub.png
: thrilled as you Dev
default_yes.gif
: ....on Zorro's big win[/SIZE] :aktion033:

Super special for me as momma is our own breeding & dad....well we all love him!

[SIZE=14pt]Was a great day all the way around....everyone did soooo well!!!!![/SIZE]
Hehe
default_smile.png
Yes Very Good Breeding Momma is a show horse herself even now and Daddy was Undefeated in his showing years . Mind you he's coming back out thsi year
default_wub.png
: IT should be a interesting show for myself :eek:

Congratulations! They all look wonderful!

Kim

Yeh!!!! :aktion033: Congrats Devon, Sweetgrass, Zorro, and Wee Man! That little Zorro looks like such a cutie!!!

Your whole show string looks great! I really admire the athleticism of your horses (and yourself)!

:aktion033:

Congratulations!!!!

I love showing weanlings...mostly!!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back