Zinnias

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
I've been wondering if any of you who got Zinnia seeds last year had any luck with them. I think I sent them from Florida to BC and several places in between. Just wondered if they grew for you, and would love to see pictures if they did.

I guess my question is...........Mary, Mary, quite contrary; how did your garden grow?????

My Zinnias turned out beautiful this year! I have not grown them in ages and well, you all know me and my not so green thumb. I bought some of the mammoth ones and my goodness are they huge! The flower heads are striking as well as the color. I kept it all one color pallet bordering on the purple side.

I sneaked in a Rose of Sharon too ...hope you don't mind.
default_biggrin.png
I'm tickled that my flowers this year did really well as my garden veggies too!

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5851.jpg

IMG_5846.jpg

Donna

They were beautiful!! I will try and find the pictures I took, but don't laught too hard as I'm not a good photographer. I will try and get the pictures posted this weekend.

Thank you again for the seeds. This was the year for trying things and I've harvested squash, egg plant, tomatoes and have some cukes coming up. I've never had anything turn out as well. The year old horse manure must be the key.
default_laugh.png

Thanks again.

Gini

Uh oh...did I miss something here?
default_unsure.png
default_footinmouth.gif
I just now realized that these were suppose to be certain seeds you all are talking about? Donna please pardon my post to your thread. In my excitement to show mine, I didn't get that you were actually talking about certain seeds that you all may have had. (Mine were from Home Depot.)
default_blush.png

Mine are going to be late we had so much rain everything is slow to produce anything yet.

Will post picture when they flower. Alice

Latest posts

Back