Zinnia - anybody want some seed?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
My mom used to love zinnias so when I moved back here I started a bed of them. We've had enough cold weather that they were ready to come up so I just went out and pulled them up and now have a 3 pound coffee can of seeds. If anyone would like to have some I'd be happy to send them to you. Just let me know. I definitely have more than I'll need!

I collected marigold seeds this year and would love to seed swap with you.

Hey that would work....although a trade isn't necessary. But I don't have marigolds anywhere so I wouldn't refuse the offer.

Sure Mary Lou just send me your address. They'll fit inside an envelope so postage won't be a big deal. And yes, I just sow them in the spring and lightly cover them with dirt.

Whitney send me yours too. (Address that is.) LOL

May I have some too please?
default_smile.png

Absolutely REO. Just let me know where to send 'em. But, as I told Mary Lou by PM please don't look for them immediately as I want them to dry some more before I send them out.

I would love some Zinnia seeds also if you have enough to go around. I can pm my address to you.

Ok Diana. Got it.

Whitney your inbox is full. Send me your address.

If anyone else would like some just let me know.

Do you have anymore??? I don't know anything about them. Utah is kind of hot and dry. Do they do good in direct sun??? They would be watered often with the automatic sprinklers, but they would be in my front flower bed (which gets hit by the sun alot).

Thanks to those of you who have let me know you received them. Diane you're on my list. Keri send me your address and yes they should do well as they like direct/partial sun. Whitney if you still want some please send me your address.

I felt kinda foolish when I offered them but it's been really fun to be able to share them with you ladies. I hope they're beautiful for you next year.

Ladies thanks for letting me know they got there. To be perfectly honest I'd forgotten that I sent them until I saw your posts.
default_rolleyes.gif

I have more if there are any other takers.

I love zinneas! I used to work as a florist and just love flowers. If u still have some I would love some seeds. I just saw this thread today for the 1st time.
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

Donna I got my seeds yesterday you sent me a TON!

Thank you and I'll get your marigolds out this weekend.

Take Care

Whit

Latest posts

Back