Ziggy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess

Reaction score
This is Ziggy. He is my daughter's best friend. I bought him last year for her fouth birthday. His mane has grown out as has his tail. These are pics from the day I brought him home last year. I don't have any current ones uploaded. He's a welsh and built like a brick poop house. He's been shown in the past and is very sweet. I know he's not the most beautiful animal but what he lacks in refinement he makes up for in temperment. Thanks for looking.

50636295108_0_ALB.jpg

55086295108_0_ALB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful pony and oh my what a butt :aktion033:

:aktion033: I love him! I love a big neck and a good butt! Old quarter horse person here!

He looks like a keeper to me!

Give him a hug for me,

Bonnie

he's sooo pretty! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: he looks like a fairytale horse!!! looks like a lot of fun to ride!!! beautiful!

Thank you all so much for your compliments on him. We love him. He's such a good boy his only fault is he charges through gates and can be a little skittish around men. I believe he may have been mistreated at some point in his life. We were told he's around 12 but I believe he is quite a bit older. None of that matters anyways as Rachel just loves him and he REALLY takes care of her. When she leads him by herself and I'm watching I can see him watch where he puts each hoof so he doesn't step on her and when she hugs him he hugs her back by wrapping his big thick neck around her. Oh I love his butt too Lisa. I'm a jumper need a powerful butt to propel you over the fences. I think he weighs more then my arab. He reminds me of the pulling ponies you see at the fair. He's also supposed to drive but I need to find a cart and harness for him. anyway thanks for your compliments.

Latest posts

Back