Zac is ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Our big boy turned ONE last weekend....I can't believe it!!!
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked: [/SIZE]

We are having his official party this weekend.

I haven't been able to check in here in a while and I miss all of you SO much. With the kiddos and trying to get 2 at home businesses off of the ground, it keeps me busy, oh yeah and the horses too~LOL I'm going to try to stop in daily again soon, I promise
default_wub.png
:

I wanted to show all of Zac's Forum Aunties & Uncles how big he's getting!

He is walking GREAT, trying to RUN, eating anything that doesn't eat him first, tackling cats, dogs and horses, still nursing::::eek:f course
default_wub.png
: , LOVING his big sister and pretty much forgets I'm in the room when his Daddy gets home...it's SO sweet, talking up a STORM-like he had a chance to be a quiet kid::::snort:::, he has about 20 words he uses. His favorites right now are BUP!, which means UP!!, Mommy, Daddy (not Mama & Dada), Mee-UH (Mia), guck for truck, gook for book, hat (Daddy's hats), cook...he said "Daddy COOK" while pointing at his Daddy cooking on Friday morning!! It's so amazing to see him learn every day
default_yes.gif
:

One year ago this week...

MVC-015F-1.jpg

Today, building fence with Daddy & Mia...

Taking fence posts for a ride!

2007_10260123.jpg

Closing the brand new gate!

2007_10260131.jpg

Ok now remember how much I love you when I say this.... and how special you are to me as well as Miss Mia...and I cant wait to meet Zac in person

YOU TRULY ARE ONE HECK OF A BROODMARE!!!!!

You know how to make some good looking babies and you look pretty darn cute heavy in "foal" and manage to keep your "show figure" up as well!!!

He is just beautiful and I am sure Miss Mia is a wonderful big sister I am so very happy for you. I Know you had a rough time of it for a while but so nice to see you come thru on the other side and have an adorable new baby to show for it... oh ya and a nice new husband as well
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited:
Awww, he looks so sweet, and grown all at the same time.

I can't believe he's a year, already. Happy Birthday, Zac, and may you have many more with your beautiful family!

Thank you so much for the update, Laura. Continued best wishes to you and yours....

Liz M.

Wow Laura, no way!!! Cant believe he is ONE already!!! That went so quick, I remember like it was yesterday when the whole forum was excited about Zac being born...he is completely gorgeous, as is Mia.

Lisa is so right!!

Thanks for the update :aktion033:

NO WAY!!! He can't be!! :new_shocked:

He was JUST born the day before yesterday and it was only the day before that that you had Miss Mia!

I can't believe he's talking and walking already!
default_wub.png
:

I hope you get some nice Christmas photos of your sweet family to share!

But first.......any Halloween costme pics?? :bgrin

That is one little cutie pie!!! Little Miss Mia looks so proud of her baby brother. What I love about his pics is the excitement he has on his face...he looks like he just enjoys life!!!
default_wub.png
:

default_birthday.gif
: :aktion033: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zac!![/SIZE] :aktion033:
default_birthday.gif
:

That is a handsome little man, and of course Miss Mia is getting bigger by the day. Can't wait to see them again. We missed you at "R" Nationals this year.

They grow up so quickly, doesn't see like it has been a year since all of us "AUNTS" were waiting on his arrival.

There's the happy little "man" !!!
default_wub.png
He is just the cutest lil boy....I love the glee in his eyes!!
default_wub.png
Can't believe he is 1 already!!
default_new_shocked.gif

default_birthday.gif
Zac!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back