YP Branch Star of Africa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Would love to see photo's of YP Branch Star of Africa's foals, and how tall they matured at?

Anyone here own one of his daughters/sons? I hear amazing things about this TINY stallion!

Thanks!

I do the website for the lady that owns him. He is a very beautiful, small stallion. Very proportioned for him being that small.

There are some pictures of his babies on her website.

www.goldenmeadow-minis.com (look under stallions then his get and on the babies pages)

Most of his sons have come out with the refined head and small like he is. The daughters have varied some in height.

Here are some websites of new owners of his get.

http://www.blackdiamondfarm.net/page5.html

http://www.impressibleminis.com/stallions/index.htm

http://www.catcawoods.com/show.html (this one will be at World this year)

This colt can also be seen on Liz's website http://www.equineimagery.com/lightbox/inde...Horses/06PS_027

If you would like to see more I could possibly email you with pictures of horses that have sold that are not on the website any longer when I get home. Just leave an email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of his get,
default_smile.png
T Bar T Cinsation's Star of Texas. She is very tiny and should mature about 25".
391_pic.jpg

Thank you very much! I had come across Golden Meadows website already, I was waiting for an e-mail back from them to know if they had any other photo's of Africa's get...he is one handsome stallion! I am looking at a son of his, so I was wondering what Africa's other get look like for a general feel of this line.

I would very much appreciate any photo's you may have of more of his get, I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks so much!!

Africa is also one of those stallions that when you see him, even without conditioning and primping still is quite impressive. I have been friends with the Heberts before they had Africa. Most of his get have been very nice. I will get you the photos soon.

Thanks so much for posting a photo of one of Africa's DAUGHTERS and she is staying TINY, how awesome! Do you mind if I save her photo for future reference?

Wow hearing that about Africa just makes me more excited that I am going to go see one of his sons! I can't wait to see more photo's of his get =)

You are welcome to the picture of Star of Texas.

We sell most of our foals but this one is a keeper. Bob

Thanks so much for posting a photo of one of Africa's DAUGHTERS and she is staying TINY, how awesome! Do you mind if I save her photo for future reference?

Wow hearing that about Africa just makes me more excited that I am going to go see one of his sons! I can't wait to see more photo's of his get =)

[/url]

Would love to see photo's of YP Branch Star of Africa's foals, and how tall they matured at?

Anyone here own one of his daughters/sons? I hear amazing things about this TINY stallion!

Thanks!

Hi!, I own one of Africa's sons. WM Golden Sunbi. WM GOLDEN SUNBI is also the grandson of Del's Cowboy. His size will amaze you, as it did me when he was born. He is 33.5!! Showing that the mare has a lot to do with the out come of the foals too!!! He is a driving horse. You can see him on my website, www.wickersham-miniatures.com . He will produce his first foal next spring. I would like to get a breeding to Star Africa for a YP Branch mare I purchased 5 years ago who is tiny and beautiful. I think they would produce wonderful tiny babies.

WM Golden Sunbi got Africa's beautiful neck. That is what makes "Sunny" such a beautiful driving horse. He got his "gate" from his mother.

Star Of Africa was my first "love" in the mini's and what got me going. I wanted one of his babies. Sunbi has been a winner for us even though he is large for one of Africa's babies.

Nice talking to you. Let me know if you visit my site and see Africa's son!!

Wickersham Miniatures

Cindy :saludando:

I did go to your site. He is gorgeous.

Is he going to be at World this year? I will be there as I only live a few minutes away.

Africa has also thrown a few larger horses where he is at now. The mare does have something to do with it for sure. But most have stayed small.

Star of Africa is a beautiful little stallion. We showed a 27.5" stallion (What A Follys Beau Brommell) who placed right behind him at Regionals and at World, very similar horses but Africa always had a bit of an edge.

Jan

Is he going to be at World this year? I will be there as I only live a few minutes away.

Africa has also thrown a few larger horses where he is at now. The mare does have something to do with it for sure. But most have stayed small.

Yes, WM Golden Sunbi will be at the world show on the 5th through the 8th. He is entered in the 4year old stakes futurity this year too.
default_smile.png
Maybe I will see you there. :saludando:

Cindy Wickersham

Whoops, my bad everyone! The stallion I went to see was a COUSIN or NEPHEW of Africa's, not a direct son...lol but they look so similar in their photo's! It was a great visit =)

I will be there on and off. I live about 30 minutes from Will Rogers, where World is.

It would be great to meet forum members there.

Minihoofbeats: I did look him up and they are related via a maternal grandfather.

Latest posts

Back