Youth/Novice/Learner Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer31501

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Youth/Novice/Learner Show[/SIZE]

Sunday, May 6th

Judges Larry Thurber & Amber Montgomery

At Kateland Farm- Holley, NY

This is a non pointed show!!

Get your entries in by April 11th, or a $10.00 fee will be charged per horse!!!

For more info you can go to the club web site http://esmhaclub.org/youth.html

Thanks

Amanda Cervini

Youth Chairman Of ESMHA Club

P.S. Tell your family an friends to come watch or try showing!!

i adore both of those judges! wish it was closer! thurber really taught kyle a ton about showing. hes a tough judge but always fair. And just cant say enough good about amber
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

This is an awesome show - my son Ben learned a lot through the years showing here!
default_yes.gif
:

This is worth the trip to attend and show!

Denise

Silversong Farm

I want to get down as its only hour and a half. I dont have my own trailer soo I dont know ahah!
default_wacko.png
:

Karla, I believe it says Novice/Learner as well and you live in New York. I believe you and Kennedy need to be taking your horses as well. If not you then let Kennedy show one. If you can go to watch you can go to show and support the show so they can have more of them.

Amanda

Karla, you have blankets so that doesn't fly with me. I would guess, as well, that Kennedy is agreeing with you to be nice :bgrin .

I'd go, but it's a bit of a drive for me and I have a show here in Florida in May.

Amanda

It's a LEARNER show. Horses can be shown in full coat also. Yes, they look better clipped but you don't HAVE to clip them. Go and have fun.

Horses do not have to be cliped just cleaned up!! thats it!!!! i really hope to see lots of people there!!!Amber is going to be doing a driving clinic sat as well!! just pm me if you have any questions
default_smile.png

Dee are you going to come up to show with ben?

Dont for get about this show it should be a good one!!

Hope to see a lot of people there

since this show requires a health Certificate AND Rabies Certificate I wont be able to get it all in time to bring my horse ! :s
default_sad.png
!! and i dont have friends in NY tehe :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you from first hand experience that the NY group is AWESOME they rock!!!!!!!!!! We have always had the most fun at the NY shows over the years and the youth are fantastic. dancer31501 [Amanda} is a great example of the NY youth. Linda B

Thanks linda hope all is well with you an hope to see you at shows so...are you going to the horseheads show an the lockport show??

Horses do not have to be cliped just cleaned up!! thats it!!!! i really hope to see lots of people there!!!Amber is going to be doing a driving clinic sat as well!! just pm me if you have any questions
default_smile.png

Dee are you going to come up to show with ben?
I am thinking about it...I am providing some artwork for prizes and still would like to attempt to get Freedom into a ring with jumps...she has been DQ'ed multiple times for getting stage fright at the gate!
default_wacko.png
:

Yet she schools well for both of us... :eek:

Karla, if you or Kennedy want to show, I have a horse who can definitely teach you the performance ropes...PM me if you are interested. She can do everything except halter.
default_yes.gif
:

I am trying to talk Ben into it - he has an audition with a casting agent from Nickelodeon in a few hours so he is a little distracted!

Denise

Silversong Farm

sorry about that..you could of mad some friends in ny
default_smile.png
Its not like I dont want to!!
default_wink.png
: I would LOVE to show in the states its just impossible to get the health papers and coggins this quickly :eek: ITs so annying :eek: I maybe could come watch tehe Ill just get so jelous :p!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Bumping this up......

Did Amanda mention the ESMHA is Having a clinic at the same location, the day prior?

We are Lucky To have Amber Kildow-Montgomery To do a driving Clinic.

Also, Amber Reid will be doing a live demo on body clipping to perfection....

This Demo replaces the Stallion Presentation that was orignally Sceduled.

This will be a weekend for all mini enthusists, those who are new, or have even been in the business for a while. Everybody can learn something...

Reminder-The Show, Sunday, is a youth /novice /learning show. This show is for adults too! You can also use this opportunity to school young horses, I am. Dont miss the weekend at Kateland Farms May 5th and 6th...

Hey Fred, Thanks for the compliment, NY loves you too!!!

Latest posts

Back