Save the date - Area VI National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki

Reaction score
The Bluestem Miniature Horse Club was pleased to be awarded the bid to host the Area VI National Show, we hope you will save the date and join us in Lincoln, Nebraska!

Area VI National Show hosted by the Bluestem Miniature Horse Club (ASPC/AMHR)

Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln, Nebraska

June 1-3, 2012

Gift bags for all exhibitors, ALL Youth Classes Free, $40.00 unlimited class entry fee

The remainder of our show calendar for 2012 looks like this...

Bluestem MHC Club Shows - NEW SHOW for both AMHR and AMHA

July 6-8, 2012

AMHR and AMHA Triple Judged Shows

Lancaster County Super Fair hosted by the Bluestem MHC Club

Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln, Nebraksa

August 9-10, 2012

AMHR Double Judge Show

Showbills and additional information will be available on our web site at a later date, www.bluestemminihorse.com.

Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

The Area 6 show is pretty early this year. Not sure if i'll make it (my horses will only have a couple weeks of training/conditioning then) but i'll try. Thanks for the dates!

Not only early but too far away from me even though I'm supposed to be in Area VI. Lincoln, NE is about as far as Tulsa is from me (and that has TWO shows this year) ---just ain't happenin'

Thanks Jacki! For anyone who has NOT attended a show hosted by the Bluestem Club, this would be a great opportunity. They put on a class-act show, treat their exhibitors VERY well and the shows run SMOOTHLY! It's unfortunate that the dates selected don't work for everyone, but NO DATE SELECTED would have fit everyones' schedule. Count us in Jacki - our show string will be at your shows!

Very true Adam and if I can't make it to the Area 6 show I will definitely be at one of the others. Sorry it is too far for you Sandee-it is quite a ways for me too, but that's all of the shows so I don't mind anymore. A friend from Nebraska was telling me how excited she is that she can attend an Area 6 show again this year. She is 10 hours from Winona so too far there. It's nice that it has moved so others can attend that the past couple of years have been unable to.

YOu guys at Bluestem do a fantastic job of hosting a great show! Thanks for all your hard work!

YOu guys at Bluestem do a fantastic job of hosting a great show! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks all for the kind words about the Bluestem MHC shows. We have appreciated your support in the past and look forward to hosting you again for the Area VI National or one of our other shows in 2012. Do help us spread the word that at the Area VI National Show all Youth classes are free, we hope this helps families bring some horses/ponies and kids and let's them participate in as many classes as they like without stressing their budgets, we are excited to be able to offer this.

We also hope the Area VI National can get back on a nice rotation schedule, Winona, MN to Lincoln, NE to ???. This would really serve Area VI members well.

Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

Very true Adam and if I can't make it to the Area 6 show I will definitely be at one of the others. Sorry it is too far for you Sandee-it is quite a ways for me too, but that's all of the shows so I don't mind anymore. A friend from Nebraska was telling me how excited she is that she can attend an Area 6 show again this year. She is 10 hours from Winona so too far there. It's nice that it has moved so others can attend that the past couple of years have been unable to.
Only 10 hrs. I think the show was at Lincoln 2 or 3 yrs ago and it took us 14 hours to drive there. Part of the problem is no good Interstates run directly east/west from here (40 miles north or Milwaukee). It's hard to get much further away in Area VI as we aren't very far from Lake Michigan.

Oops, my bad. Wisconsin is NOT in Area VI but we usually attend their shows as Winona is closer and easier to drive than down into southern Illinois or Mo.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are very interested in these new AMHA shows!! It may be a 400 mile drive for us, but it's 400 miles that are almost entirely on I-80. What were the numbers like for the 2011 AMHA show?

We are very interested in these new AMHA shows!! It may be a 400 mile drive for us, but it's 400 miles that are almost entirely on I-80. What were the numbers like for the 2011 AMHA show?
Thanks for your interest in the Bluestem MHC AMHA show. 2011 was our 3rd year of offering an AMHA show on Sunday following an AMHR show on Friday night and Saturday. Our 2012 AMHA Show will be Triple Judged, it will be held on Sunday July 8th and will again follow our Friday evening and Saturday AMHR show.

2011 Double Judged = 58 horses

2010 Triple Judged = 60 horses

2009 Double Judged = 65 horses

We do our best to keep the entry fees reasonable and always have really nice quality of horses competing. Hope to see some new faces this year. Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

Just want to remind everyone that entries will be due this Wednesday, June 27th (postmarked by) for the Bluestem MHC Club AMHR/AMHA Shows. These are triple judged shows in Lincoln, Nebraska, an opportunity to show to an AMHR National Judge and an AMHA World Judge too! Hope to see you there. Tracey Slagle is the show manager and the showbill can be printed at www.bluestemminihorse.com

NEW SHOW for both AMHR and AMHA

July 6-8, 2012

Today is the day to mail in your entries for the Bluestem MHC Shows, AMHR July 6-7 and AMHA July 8. Thanks! Jacki

Just want to remind everyone that entries will be due this Wednesday, June 27th (postmarked by) for the Bluestem MHC Club AMHR/AMHA Shows. These are triple judged shows in Lincoln, Nebraska, an opportunity to show to an AMHR National Judge and an AMHA World Judge too! Hope to see you there. Tracey Slagle is the show manager and the showbill can be printed at www.bluestemminihorse.com

NEW SHOW for both AMHR and AMHA

July 6-8, 2012

Latest posts

Back