Your opinion please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAGamble11

Reaction score
how is my boy's conformation? please be honest!

m_6808cccbbd0f4b3864fea0d6d7db6dd6.jpg

m_1ebdde7eb436195137db7f7dd54ace97.jpg

m_f69c4dc9fb538a0ab345aa899801accb.jpg

Not only are the pictures too small, but the angles and presentation of the horse are also not good for critiquing. Some may post critiques of what they see here, but it won't be a fair evaluation. Would it be possible for you to retake the pictures with the horse stood up and the cameraman taking the shots from the horse's level? Don't forget to post the new pictures larger, too. Thanks!

im really sorry about the pics but i dont kno how to make the pictures larger and i will take new pics thanx 4 the advice Mininik

There should be settings on your camera for pixels/size/clarity etc...I never know exactly where lol but take a peak under Settings or Options!

You want to square him up, maybe a little stretch, kneel down on the ground and get pictures of him directly from the side down on his level. Head forward and either up, or arched out and forward. It does help to get a second person while you take the pics!

I agree these pics of him are bad to ask conformation on...he looks like he is much better than these pics show!

Good luck!

I would be glad to give you an idea of what I see, but as mininik and others said, the pictures just don't show what we need to, to be able to give a fair critique (which, really, from photos, should just be a guideline).

Liz

Latest posts

Back