You Saw Our Tropical Fish Aquarium...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I'm so happy Harvey and I picked up our fish hobby again. It's been years since we had any, but we're really enjoying fish keeping again. And it is big time the ticket for me lately -- really helps me relax and not over think things
default_biggrin.png

Below is a 20 gallon aquarium we set up for fancy goldfish. I think they're so cute! I love how they wiggle when they swim, their pretty colors, and how docile they are
default_smile.png

Also, before long, we're setting up another tropical aquarium in the living room... then all the places I hang out inside the house will have something soothing to look at
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Fancy Goldfish In Action: Short YouTube Video[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

(they so cute!)

Goldfish---080909---009.jpg

Goldfish---080909---011.jpg

Goldfish---080909---015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you sound SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Dang, I LOVE your fish tanks! They are awesome!! Hey, how is our special boy Trooper doing? We need an update!!!!!

Joyce

How CUTE!!!!!
default_laugh.png
Loved the video! I'm so glad you're feeling good and enjoying your aquariums. They can be theraputic. Oh if you get a chance, get yourself an Oranda...they are so friendly and adorable. They look like baby baluka whales. Seeing your aquariums set up makes me want to set one up again!!!! Hmmmm.......
default_aktion033.gif

Jill they are lovely. I just love the fancy goldfish. I used to go everyweek to my fav aquarium store to see what new fish they got in. Have fun dear, love seeing your hobbies!

Michael's favorite hobby. I think I must have about 6 or more tanks in storage. They are so fun to set up. We love to decorate them and had that cool little treasure chest with jewels that would open and close and all sorts of great stuff in them the sky was the limit.......awesome hobby. Your tank looks great.

Jill you have GOT to get a couple of those irredesent sharks. I swear they will keep you entertained like crazy and so amused. The beluga whales are pretty neet too.

Thanks, ladies!

I remembered why we got out of fish about 20 years ago... for some reason, we'd switched from the pretty tropicals to "Oscar" fish which grew huge and ate these big pellets. They were (to me) so ugly and made me feel sort of ill to look at them. We gave our big tank and those fish to a neighbor. I never remembered it being too much work (because I like "tending" to the tanks) so was happy to finally remember what the reason was we got sick of fish.

Now, if these fancy goldfish grow as big as I hear they can, we'll need like a 55 gallon tank for them! They are tiny now. But if they mature as they may, I know just where to put a nice, big tank for the little rascals
default_wub.png

And, in addition to the tropical aquarium we're putting in the living room, I'm thinking I might want a 20 gallon one in the dining room. I have a big wash stand it would look great on. I swear, I never like anything just a little. I either LOVE something or have no interest.

We may name the goldfish... I did name the bettas (Nathan and Daniel). The tropicals, I don't think I could come up with enough names or tell some of them appart anyway, but they're so relaxing to watch.

Latest posts

Back