You guys are not going to believe what I'm up to

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
It's pretty neat, something really exciting to me, something I never thought I'd do, never thought I'd beable to have the opportunity to do so. It involves 4 little animals, all the same color, all sisters, I'm not telling any more until this Sunday, I'll have things in order and post pictures, they should be neat pictures too, black against the white snow ~~~~ saying no more for now! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

.This is SOOOOO not fair! :no: ..let me guess :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: You bought 4 little BLACK jennys
default_wub.png
: and your going to take a pic of them against the WHITE snow :eek: MARNIE---you know I cant wait till SUNDAY! Spill the beans.... Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: This REALLY isn't fair Marnie! :risa8: I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUNDAY!!!!!! :xreiter: This is going to drive me crazy!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

YOU HAVE ME COMPLETELY STUMPED :eek:

FOUR SISTERS ??? HMMMMMMM???

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR PICS ON SUNDAY
default_yes.gif
:

Humm... 4 black jennies? 4 black minis? 4 black goaties? I have 4 black cats, but they're not sisters... though I do have a grey sister to one of the blacks... lol!!!

Jessi

Hey you guys, I DIDN'T even ask Marnie to tell me and I received an email telling me I have to wait until Sunday too. Now she's teasing me. Maybe I'll just sneak down there today while she's at work and snoop around. Should I? Can't. Too much on the agenda for today so I guess we'll all have to wait. (sigh)

HA!!! HA!!! :aktion033: I KNOW!!!! IKNOW!!!!

WeLLLLLLLLLLl Marnie what will you give me to be quiet???? Make it good OR I will telllllll!!

"Maybe" I can have that darling, precious
default_wub.png
: little Kenny???

He is sorta mine anyway - see here I am taking Kenny home with me and you are at work so nothing you can do about it!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

babydonkey-Kenny.jpg

[SIZE=12pt] :bgrin [/SIZE]Sunday is SOOOOO far off!!! C'mon...
default_poke.gif
: If you're not going to tell us, can you give us a little hint??
default_yes.gif
: :risa8:

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon [/SIZE]

HA!!! HA!!! :aktion033: I KNOW!!!! IKNOW!!!!WeLLLLLLLLLLl Marnie what will you give me to be quiet???? Make it good OR I will telllllll!!

"Maybe" I can have that darling, precious
default_wub.png
: little Kenny???

He is sorta mine anyway - see here I am taking Kenny home with me and you are at work so nothing you can do about it!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

babydonkey-Kenny.jpg

LOL.... :aktion033:

aw c'mon MARNIE, where are you? where's the hint? you can't hide from us until sunday!!! i woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep... will you believe me if i tell you it was because of your post :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]OK, this is it---Marnie and Donna you BOTH speak up and let us in on the BIG secret...and in exchange (not that it makes any differance :bgrin ).I will admit that I like the P......! :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: now you both know what that would take for me to say that! SPEAK UP NOW. :ugh: ..inquiring minds want to know. Marnie--I swear if I have to call you tonight...... :eek:fftopic: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :eek: or just maybe I'll call Donna,
default_poke.gif
: Corinne
default_please.gif
:
default_please.gif
:
default_please.gif
:
default_please.gif
:
default_please.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]where are you Marnie??????? we really need to know
default_yes.gif
: , 2 days... :eek: . Nikki
[/SIZE]

They have short tails!

Last edited by a moderator:
AND A HEAD with 2 , yes 2 eyes!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: or "maybe" 4 heads with 8 eyes!!!! :aktion033:

4 little animals, all the same color, all sisters black against the white snow ~~~~ saying no more for now! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: LET ME TAKE A GUESS??

I AM GUESSING..YOUR FAVORITE BARN KITTY HAD BABIES (ALL BLACK & SISTERS) :aktion033:

AND YOU WILL BRING THEM OUT OF THE BARN ON "SUNDAY" AND ...

TAKE PICS OF THEM IN THE SNOW??
default_wink.png
:

**THEN SHARE THE PICTURES WITH US
default_yes.gif
:

FORGET THE KITTEN THOUGHT??...UNLESS THEY ARE MANX :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ARE THEY HENS ???

** THE SHORT TAIL IS THROWING ME OFF
default_smile.png