You guys are going to get so tired of me...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
I went out in the field with my oldest son and a mirror and got a couple of great shots of my show mare Whiskey and one of my broodmares Ally. Enjoy!

Whiskey checking out my oldest son...

whiskeyandben.jpg

whiskeyandben2.jpg

Whiskey trotting and trotting!!! Picture her in cart. She will be at the end of the summer!!

whiskeytrotting2.jpg

whiskeytrotting-1.jpg

Ally looking at herself in the mirror...

allyface.jpg

allyface2.jpg

And here's Ally out moving! WOW can she move!! She is bred to Erica's Prince Charming who has sired some driving horses himself. I imagine this baby will be AWESOME! Sigh... she is for sale...

allytrotting.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Don't Worry Mindy I'll definently won't be complaining about pictures of your horses
default_wink.png
:

Wow definently keep us updated about Whiskey in harness, how exciting
default_yes.gif
: .

I bet Ally's foal is going to be awesome :bgrin .

Love Them all
default_wub.png
:

Ash :saludando:

Oh, Mindy! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

That first shot is magazine-worthy. Both girls are absolutely gorgeous, I think Whiskey has to be one of my favorite mares of all time. Keep the pictures coming!

Leia

Wow, I am really in love with that first photo, as well.

Gorgeous!

They are all beautiful and what's to get tired of?

Liz

That's a nice horsey Mindy! She's really such a pretty girl. I can tell you are excited about that big trot too! She'll look awesome in harness

Thanks so much guys! I appreciate all the comments
default_wub.png
: Whiskey is one of my all time favorite mares too! She is such a love, finally! She was one that took some time to come around, but boy was it worth it!! Many thanks go out to Bonnie Fogg for helping me understand her rather mareish behavior!!

Here are some more photos I took the other day with the help of my Mom. Whiskey is a little more cleaned up in these.

whiskeyandflower.jpg

whiskeylookingback.jpg

whiskeyturning.jpg

I sure do love those photos! That first one should be on the very first page of your web site. WOW!

Thanks so much guys! Amy, I put the first one on my About Us page of my site :bgrin As requested
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back