Yesterday's Christmas parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Yesterday we were in the Annual Blue Jay Christmas Parade with the therapy pet group we belong to (Rim Of The World Comfort Pets)

Saber was a good boy as usual. I'm very proud of him.

Not only did he wait in the line up well but

I hadn't realized the road through Blue Jay wasn't very level so Saber was using his rear alot to brake the cart.

After the parade Saber was unhitched and meeting & greeting some of the folks there.

Here are a few pics...

bjpar13.jpg

bjpar10.jpg

bjpar15.jpg

bjpar18.jpg

bjpar1.jpg

bjpar3.jpg

All the photos can be seen on Facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=36662&l=9f459c9041&id=156589534361795

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures! Looks like you and Saber had tons of fun!!! Aren't Christmas parades great for getting into the Christmas spirit? I love them! Thanks for sharing yours with us.

I just love Saber pics!!! He is such a handsome boy! I loved his "nails" in red!! LOL You have a nice set up! I hope to have O So sporting that kind of get up!!!
default_biggrin.png

Just love Saber, where was his friend.

Did see a puppy up on the seat..
default_wub.png

The pooches who posed briefly in his cart during the line up were other therapy pet members.

The "president" of our therapy pet club wanted a couple dogs to sit in the cart while I'd drive Saber from behind. I replied with one word, "No".

The adornments on Saber such as the feather looking thing (what is that called anyway??), the lil forehead jewel & the red saddle blanket were things I made for the parade.

Oh my the one of Saber and the ababy in the stroller...PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Saber.......the horse that really touches my heart.
default_wub.png

OH how fun that looks!!! Congrats to you both for another successful outing!
default_aktion033.gif

oh my! so cute! love the little red hooves and he is such a beautiful Mini too!

You got some really cute shots!

Spreading the joy! Look at the expression of the girl in the first photo. I bet she's thinking, "I must get me one of these when I grow up"....and horse fever begins!!!! Mine did by age 2.

I love hearing about Saber, he is an awsome little guy, and a wonderful ambassador for the breed.
default_yes.gif

Some people get allergies this time of year, but i think i just get "horse Fever"

Great pictures as usual. Looks like he was a hit!! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back