Yes, I KNOW I'm their Guardian, but don't you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
:bgrin

nurse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aww that is so cute lol. poor doggy looks confused lol

To cute! When our GP had puppies we also had a overly friendly baby as he needed alot of vet work done. Mom took off to pasture one day with out him and he was hungery so he just drank of the dog. And SHeba stood there and let him.

OH Mona,

That is just toooo cute!! What a good boy he is, he certainly does take his responsibility, seriously!!

OH Mona,

That is just toooo cute!! What a good boy he is, he certainly does take his responsibility, seriously!!
"He" is a she! :bgrin She is only a year old, and has never been bred, so this was all new to her.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mona,

Amber is looking GREAT!!! Boy she is growing, and doing an EXCELLENT job.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Robin

This picture is so cute. Just to see the size difference of horse and dog is neat, I like it alot.

Oh, Mona, I needed that laugh this morning...that is just too cute! What a great dog to just stand there like that. He deserves an extra treat on his plate.

Mona,

awww,,,,,, She looks like she's thinking.... "well, alright,,,,

but they didn't say I'd have to do this...." hehehehe

~Sandy

Now I do call that a great helper in every way :aktion033: What a great babysitter... :eek:

A good LGD is worth it's weight in gold, that is for sure!

I've seen photos of Great Pyranees letting their lambs and even a fawn nurse!

Aw, Mona that is the sweetest picture!! What a good dog!!!!!

:new_rofl: That is just too funny! It's amazing that you had the camera when that happened. Usually the greatest moments are never caught, and you get the camera when its too late
default_yes.gif
: :eek: ~Jessica

Latest posts

Back