Yes... I bought another horse...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
I'd like to share with all of you my new mare! I wasn't planning on buying another, but I couldn't resist this girl! I bought my stallion from Carol Cobane of Mini Brook Farms in PA, and she had this filly for sale that I couldnt let up, so after seeing her on the sales page for a bit, I decided to buy her. Sooo...I am now the proud owner of Moss Grove Mini Brook Merrylegs.

She is a 2 year old as of this year and currently measures 35 inches ( I have always wanted a B mare). She is a silver dapple pinto, and a paternal sister to Multi National Champion Driving Stallion, Roan N Out Blue.

She was bred by Flo and Todd Johnson.

I am really excited to get her out showing, and eventually driving! She has awesome movement for the driving ring
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Last but not least...her pictures!

Weanling....

06SlvrDapPintoFly1a1.jpg

and Now....

MerrilegsApril063a1.jpg

MerrylegsJune2a1.jpg

Let me know what you think!
default_biggrin.png

OOOHHH she is so pretty! I bet you will have LOADS of fun with her! Congratulations!!!

Oh kris;

Congrats you know Im happy for you
default_smile.png

Cant wait for our Girly day and then meeting her
default_smile.png

Congrats again kris
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png

I love Roan N, congrats ..good luck with her?

So, is she a show prospect or future girl for Donovian?

I think: Oh, wow!!
default_drool5.gif
Her action is incredible and she's one of my favorite colors. She's very lady-like too!

Leia

Very pretty girl.
default_aktion033.gif
We have quit a few mares from Flo Johnson. I feel the quality is outstanding.

Good luck with her.

Very nice! She is such a pretty girl! Congrats! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with her.
default_yes.gif

Congrats Kristin!

She looks like a girl you'll have lots of fun with! Whoo hooo!!!

Oh WOW Kristin!!! What a fancy little mover!!! I like how her backend matches her front end in movement - lots of power in those hocks. Can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Kristin!
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to hear how she comes along with her driving training in the future. I have a feeling

you two are going to be hot contenders in the driving arena in another year or two!! This girl was

born to drive!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everybody for the compliments
default_yes.gif

Leanna...she will be shown for a few years then bred to Donovan. I'd really like to get her hall of fame before she is bred.... we will see
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back