YAY!!! A suprise painting!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
We have been friends with Lori G for many years. She is one person who I would absolutely trust to tell me the truth or take care of my horses. And I do not take that lightly. She is an awesome person.

She is taking care of one of our horses at the moment and we absolutely appreciate it. And wanted to let her know that we thank her for being a good friend.

This photo is of a painting that I sent to her and it arrived today! I was hoping it would get there in time for Christmas!!!! I REALLY made my holiday to hear that she really liked it!!!!!

Again, everyone, thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas everybody! The colors are a little tweaked in the photo, but you get the idea. LOVE its eyes.

lorisdog.jpg

Awww......SWEET!
default_wub.png
And yes, you're right.......Lori is a very special lady.

That is AWESOME!!!
default_wub.png

Wonderful that it got there in time!

Merry Christmas to you girl!! That is unreal! Just WOW!! I do have a cat picture I have to have you do for me. The most special picture ever. After Christmas is over, we have to talk....

Words cannot express my feelings for this special gift. I was crying like a baby after I opened it! Anyone who has seen my dog will have to agree it IS HER! Jazmine has the most expressive eyes and Kim nailed it exactly! It truely made my Christmas and I cannot thank her enough. Kim's work is amazing and anyone hesitating to have a portrait done should not. Thank you again Kim.... you really really made my day... month... year...
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back