WOW!!! YouTube does things for your horse videos now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
I'm posting this just in case there are others out there who are wanting to make the jump from "picture" to "video" because video shows things that a picture can't.

For those of you who want to add music to your video (like mine, which has barking dogs and me talking in the background) and use YouTube.com to share your videos...

If you go to the tiny link at the bottom, there is a thing called "TestTube" and then go to "AudioSwap." You can then pick out music to put with your video. It totally cuts out the old audio, and there is no going back.

I just thought I'd share.

Here is my video of my stallion, previously the background sound was HORRIBLE (can hear the camera noises recording and stuff, it was really bad) and now it has a little tune instead. I was so excited, I wanted to share with SOMEONE and I think you guys might find this pretty cool, too.

Andrea

Hey, you picked a great song too! He's got great tempo, and is pretty good at trotting with the beat of the music!

I am so glad you told me that Dis........I have a utube of my coo coo puppy that I wanted to share, but you can hear the potty mouth on "someone" ..........not mentioning any names.........would never be me of course........

That is really cool!! I have got to get a video camera, but wouldnt know the first thing about getting the video on it to a computer, let alone make a video with music!!

Latest posts

Back