WOW what a baby!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
All I can say is "I see spots, LOTS of spots". At 9am may 24th Stouts Little Firewater and Brewers Orion Slate, an Orion son, produced the most beautiful, loud, tricolored leopard colt with 2 blue eyes! Both parents are in their 20s. If u ever considered buying an older horse and wondered if it was worth it, I bought both these horses in their late teens and look what I am getting! This colt has black points and some black spots and light spots but the light ones have dark bay hair under the surface so Im thinking he is a bay leopard. Whatever he is, this is another keeper. We have been blessed with 2 lovely loud Slate sons this year and we are very thankful. Here he is, no name yet but we need something special. He is still unfolding but coming along nicely and what a head and neck. Thanks for looking, Jennifer

www.hairicane.com

fireslataecoltstandLONGneckBEST2dy.jpg

fireslataecoltmomtrotGOODBOTHshade2d.jpg

fireslatebothrunGATHEREDgreatsun2dy.jpg

He was just a few minutes old here

fireslatecoltnewfacefrtok52406.jpg

And here he meets our fabulous, extremely beautiful 1 week old appy colt from Lady and Flash. I just LOVE this colt too!! Im in appy heaven, LOL.

ladyfireappycolts1wk1dayNICE.jpg

:aktion033: Good gosh!! :lol: Your just having all the beautiful babies this year!! I'm green with envey!! :lol:

Congratulations on another awesome foal!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Joyce

Jennifer

Congratulations on a pretty very spotted baby boy. I so love the appaloosa babies.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" harricane on another gorgeous baby!! He is certainly an appy lover's dream!!

I love all that color and even if he didn't have color he would still be gorgeous!!

Love his dainty little head!!

I can see why you are in appy heaven!!!

WOW..... :new_shocked: ....WOW.... :new_shocked: .....WOW...... :new_shocked: ..is all I can say.......what a beautiful baby and I love his mama....
default_yes.gif
: .

CONGRATS

He is wonderful sure wish I were closer and could talk you out of one of those boys no fair you dont need two.

:new_shocked: WOW... look at the head and neck on him!!!! That is one awesome baby there... a BIG congratulations and I am looking forward to watching this one grow up and mature...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Holy buckets! What a knockout! That's the kind of colt that makes the rest of us DROOL! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back