Wow he's loud, put on your sunglasses!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
We just got a 14 hand 17 year old POA for my five year old son. I don't believe we've ever had such a loud horse in my 17 years of horse ownership! He came with the name Widget, but my son can't decide whether to keep calling him that, or change it to Snow or Snowflake, LOL. Right now Chris says he has three names.

Anyway, here's Widget/Snowflake/Snow:
default_laugh.png

WidgetLeft17yrsOct08.jpg

WidgetRight17yrsOct08.jpg

Not the most flattering pictures, but boy does he have COLOR!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I like him....names and all. He looks like a guy's horse too! You did good! Congratulations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Chris has finally decided to name him Snowflake, and call him Snow for short. So now for me to make the adjustment, LOL. I rode him again today, and he did very well. I think we made a wise decision in bringing him home! He has a lot to teach my son.

Congrats!! POAs are great. My cousin had one for years and he was great, won at every show entered for tons of different kids over the years. He was a gem and it sounds like yours is too.

Congrats!! POAs are great. My cousin had one for years and he was great, won at every show entered for tons of different kids over the years. He was a gem and it sounds like yours is too.
This guy has been a lesson horse for 9 years, but will probably begin the next chapter of his life next year, as a show horse for my son. Snow rides English and Western, which is great!

Thanks everyone, my son loves Snow. I can't help but smile every time I catch sight of his spots. We've never had one like this before.
default_rolleyes.gif

What a pretty boy! I love POAs
default_smile.png
I have one, too, although he's for sale. I like Widget, but I don't htink it fit him... so, hello Snowflake! ;)

Jessi

Oh!!! He looks a lot like my Joey that I had!!! Her name was Joey Spot Me A Hundred. The pic will probably come out dinky, but dont know how to make it bigger now.

JoeySpotMeAHundred02.jpg

He is absolutely gorgeous! I know you will have lots of fun with him! I just LOVE Leopard apps!

I have also, just acquired my very first POA....he's almost 14 hands at 3 years old & also a Leopard out of a champion fewspot stallion. I'll post pictures of him on another thread....don't want to "hijack" yours.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back