Wow, Adonis definitely hasn't lost it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I realized I haven't posted pictures in a while of my guys, so I thought it was about time. Today I got some really good shots with Romeo, Willie, and Adonis. I know I love it when they are clipped and show ready, but man, I definitely love them just as much fuzzy too! These pictures definitely showcase their personalities.
default_wub.png

Adonis definitely hasn't lost his "spark" one bit. This is a horse that KNOWS he is something special! He has won just about every halter award he could have possibly done, and at 15, got me a Top Ten this year at World. I thank Martha so much for leasing him to me!
default_wub.png

Christmas0062.jpg

Christmas0082-1.jpg

I love this one, we are both looking straight at each other.
default_laugh.png

Christmas009.jpg

And here are Me, Romeo, and Willie. I look silly in both pictures, but they both look adorable! I love Romeo's expression.. It always melts my heart, and Willie was licking my hand and the leadrope and making me giggle.
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Christmas0162.jpg

Christmas0132.jpg

Thanks for looking!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Adonis is really something special. It's easy to see why he made history. Of course your other boys are awfully cute too!

I thought I had replied to this thread? Hmmm.

He is gorgeous! Let me see if I can make a collage for you.

All the boys are nice!

I've admired Adonis his whole life (I mean a LOT) and I've always wished I owned him just so I can love on him all the time!

Give him a hug for me please!
default_wub.png

Such precious photos! Those boys of your really are something special.

Love your shirt too
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back