Would you like to see all my broodmares?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I thought I'd try for some pics today but as usual I'm no photographer with no fancy camera

so what you see is what you get, sorry, I tried! My pics just dont' ever do my horse's justice. I don't know how to do any fancy stuff with backgrounds etc. either so this is about as good as it's going to be. Some are standing in the weeds, some are sleeping, some are suffering from the frizzies, halters on all cockeyed.......whatever; we're just a mess. :new_shocked:

Oh PS No one has been bodyclipped

First up is Angel, dam of Knight Star and Whatshername.

She's my black and white pinto mare.

Nothing rocks her world; she's as bombproof as they come. She's

kinda dumb, but very sweet.

Aug2007Angelhead.jpg

Here's Merry Beth, half sister to miniequine (Sandys) Moose.

According to me, the sun rises and sets on this girl. She suffers

from a case of ADHD something pitiful but it's more pitiful watching me

trying to keep up with her. She's so animated and my gosh this

girl should be driving my big fat lard butt around the farm. What a trot on her.

I'd like to put her with someone to show for me someday.

Aug07MerryBeth.jpg

This is Glory, Merry Beth's partner-in-crime. If you can't get along with Glory,

then there's something wrong. She's Miss Congenialty for sure. She's

half asleep in this picture. She was too hot to pay attention, sorry!

Aug07Glory.jpg

Here's my Chrissy who I guess I'll never quit calling "Baby Chrissy"......she's

all grown up but still remains my very ROWDY little Baby Chrissy

She looks great in green at Christmas

Aug07Chrissy.jpg

Can't forget Jerry's pride and joy, Silver Belle. We gave up trying to get her bred and ran

every test in the book on her but we also got sick and tired of her being poked and prodded

so she's Jerry special girl that he adores. She is real easy to dress up at Christmas. Everything

looks good against her color.

Aug07SilverBelle.jpg

WOW! You haven't seen Dirty Holly in a long time so here she is complete with a frizzy mane sorry !

I should have used some gel on that mane but it was so hot I didn't feel like getting her all smerred up with the stuff. Holly is dam to Timmy and Michael's Noelle. She's a good girl too.

A bit obnoxious at times but basically a good girl. Holly's sire is owned

by Lisa at Ozark Mountain by the way.

Aug07Holly.jpg

And it's guess who had to sneak in her on us!

Yup it's Timmy still sporting his shinny meatballs after his bath today but doesn't get to use them.

I still might put him on a mare next year if I don't sell him first as a gelding.

He's another one that was snoozing on me and not very enthusiastic about

getting his picture taken while he wanted to be napping.

Aug07Timhead.jpg

Timmy says God Bless Us Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you did really well! The photos are great!

They all look lovely, but I love Merry Beth, she's beautiful!

OK, I think I'm partial to Merry Beth. She's a very pretty lady.
default_wub.png
:

By the way Marty, all your girls have really lovely faces, sweet as pie! Gorgeous girls.
default_yes.gif
:

very nice pics Marty. Merry Beth is my favorite .

Timmys just a ham!

Lyn

They're great pictures, Marty. :aktion033:

I can't pic a favorite now that I've seen them all up close but next to bay pintos, black pintos come in a close second.

Amanda

Marty, they are all lovely, and your photos are good.

You just shamed me into spiffing everyone up this weekend and maybe taking some pics!

Robin

ps. Hope your are taking care of yourself and staying out of the sun.

Marty they all look great! Who says your not a good photographer?! I think you did very well
default_yes.gif
: I wish you lived closer because I would definetly help you drive Merry Beth. Driving is my specialty I get many compliments and I smile and say yeah she's only been driving for a month and no one can believe it. Anyways love all your girls and of course Timmy! Take care Marty and stay cool if it's possible! ~Jessica

Hey you guys quit voting for Merry Beth cause the other girls are going to get a complex! lol

Thanks Jessica. Merry Beth would make an outstanding driving horse.......roadster.........varrrrrrroooooommm. This is a horse that is completely hyper and hillareous to the point that watching her breath wears me out. She actually does wheelies in her stall when it's feed time.

But Angel is the one I'd trust with me actually.....I could put her in traffic and she'd never flinch........or move........she's like me she has two speeds, slow and stop

Great pictures Marty! Boy, Merry Beth sure looks like her daddy. I wish we lived closer, it would be really neat to train Merry Beth and for us to go driving with Merry Beth and Joe.

Gosh Marty, they all look great!!!! I like Angel the best, love her face.

Can you come to my house for the day, or two and bathe and groom???

:aktion033: :aktion033: Great lookimg girls, Marty cjmm

Oh my gosh Marty, Merry Beth!!! She can come here and i'll she her for you next year gladly :bgrin

They look really great, Silver Belle has the most beautiful big eyes.
default_smile.png
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty, those are great pictures. Your horses all look wonderful....my favorite will always be Dirty Holly!! Angel and Mary Beth are cutey patooties too !!

Marty they all look great! Angel and Spirit really do look so much alike. When I first saw that picture I thought it was Spirit.

Merry Beth really does need to show! She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
: And she would be an awesome driving horse

IM confused...........why would you breed him to a mare if you are trying to sell him as a gelding?

Don't worry about it Ash, it's under control lol.......

Latest posts

Back