World Show Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
Just have a quick question about the AMHA World show.

On the days when there are NOT night classes.........what time of day do the classes usually end???

I ask because Erika and I are arriving on Thursday the 6th, our respective planes get in at 10:30 AM, so we probably won't get to the show grounds until at least 1 or 2 in the afternoon and there are some classes that day that I would like to see.
yes.gif

I don't recall there being any days where there weren't evening classes! But, even should that be the case, I think you can safely assume that the daytime classes will not be over until 5-6 PM. (Of course, you are losing an hour, from Albuquerque to Ft. Worth, so it'll be an hour 'later' there when you arrive...)

There are evening classes every day, I believe, except Wednesday, which is the World Show Sale. The only other day that doesn't specificly list the evening classes, I think is actually just an oversite in the line-up. I would hazard a guess that the evening performance will begin with Class #92 Adult Costume on Thursday. You can contact Sid Hutchcraft directly to ascertain my assumption, but it is based on many other years lineups.

Latest posts

Back