World Show photos Drop Box

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
I got an e-mail from Matt telling me to download DROPBOX and I would find my photos. Now I have a file with tons of stuff, and the photos take ages to download. Does anybody know how to use this to find just my photos? It's really clogged my computer up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad you are asking, as I am having trouble with this, too. I haven't even seen a photo yet, haven't downloaded/uploaded anything and I got an email from Dropbox saying my box is full??????? I have emailed Dropbox- anxious to hear what they say. And, I am looking forward to hearing from you all here.

When you receive the email from Matt with the invite, their is a link to click on. Now that you have downloaded Dropbox you should be able to click on the link in the email and go to the website where there is the World Show folder containing the backnumbers, where you find your back number, click on it and it will pull up the picture files, and then you can download the pictures to your computer that way. It was a bit complicated for me at first but i got it figured out now.

He must not have gotten to my backnumber yet - it's not on the list. Guess I'll wait a day or 2

Actually what is happening, is people are deleting back numbers that aren't theirs not realizing that its one folder on all computers right now. I have had mine deleted several times already but did figure out how to find them. Matt knows that its happening now but seems like as soon as he can put the files back, someone is deleting them again. I think once he is done, it will all work out. The photos I have seen of my own so far have been very good, I really like them and have downloaded several to my own files so far. So just be patient and I am sure they will get everything worked out soon.

I'm good with getting the photos, but the program seems to have made my computer run really slowly - I am wondering if there's a way to fix that or change the settings or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back