World Show/Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Horse Lover

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm wondering who is going to Nationals/World Show?

I have never been and would love to catch a ride with someone. I don't have any horses but would love to come watch. I also am more than willing to help out and do whatever needs to be done. I have been into miniatures for many years. I have my own money and can pay for everything myself. I would just like to come watch and see what the show is all about. I am located in North Dakota and would be willing to meet at someone's farm before they left or wherever. I am very trustworthy and have references available. I would just love to come experience what the World Show/Nationals is all about!

Thank you!

Kasey

Hey guys!

I'm wondering who is going to Nationals/World Show?

I have never been and would love to catch a ride with someone. I don't have any horses but would love to come watch. I also am more than willing to help out and do whatever needs to be done. I have been into miniatures for many years. I have my own money and can pay for everything myself. I would just like to come watch and see what the show is all about. I am located in North Dakota and would be willing to meet at someone's farm before they left or wherever. I am very trustworthy and have references available. I would just love to come experience what the World Show/Nationals is all about!

Thank you!

Kasey
I would give you a ride but we don't go through your area. Hopefully this will bump you up and someone can give you a hand. Hope to see you there.

I would give you a ride but we don't go through your area. Hopefully this will bump you up and someone can give you a hand. Hope to see you there.

BUMP -- hopefully someone out htere might want company & a helping hand It is a great show & you will certainly enjoy it if you can get there . How about the Bus??

Latest posts

Back