World show, all in all it was a great time!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelridge

Reaction score
This was our first trip to the World Show. And I can say we had a blast! There was so much to see and do. The staff was great! The facilities were such that I had never seen before! Those are the biggest barns I have ever seen!!

The food they served at the sale was very good! Anyone know what that gravy stuff was with the rice? OMG it was delicious!! And I love boiled shrimp so I ended up over indulging!!

My one and only compaint!! Texas does not have sweet tea! Being from the south, it just blew me away,, we went several places,, no sweet tea arrghh!

So my good friend Lynn Angel from Dawgpatch saved the day and made me a whole gallon which I promptly hid away! LOL! (I was going into withdrawels)

I would also like to thank our own Robin C for being my header for the whole show! She offered advice, encouragement and helped ease the iron clad butterflies tapdancing in my stomach! And of course I have to thank my own little mare Sweety for showing so good for me and bringing home 3 World Championships and 1 Reserve Championship in Country Pleasure Driving.
yes.gif

I wish I coulda met more forum folks, I did get to meet some and it is great to now have a face with the names.

Angie

Angelridge Minis

Angie-

Just wanted to say congrats from down here in Parrish. You did so wonderfully well.

Barbie
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your wins and I hope to meet you next year if I get to go
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was blessed to get to see Angie and Sweety show, they were awesome. Almost made you want to cry to see how well they did together. I know Angie was on cloud nine the whole time.

Congratulations Angie, you truly deserved all of your wins.

Oh and that stuff was crawfish something french sounding, and yes the shrimp was great as was the rest of the food. Same with the amateur party

I was just hoping you would be on here soon to brag! Your mare looked Great, and so did you...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I am surprised Donna didn't warn you about the sweet tea issue, we had the same problem, but made due with regular tea and sweetners...
thumbdown.gif

And we now know to keep you away from giant fountains of chocolate huh?
wink.gif

And just in case folks don't know, She brought home 3 World Championships in AOTE and Open driving classes without a trainer. Someone said on another topic you can't do anything at AMHA without a trainer. I think Angie proved you could!!! Way to go. What a pretty country horse.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats on your wins, wow!!!! Thats so awesome!!

Side note: I duno where yall tried but the Dennys down the street had sweet tea and I had three classes one night (and I dont use ice either)! And I know other places in TX have sweet tea.

So dont give up, dont not come next year just cus of sweet tea - there is sweet tea to be found!
smile.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
WOW!!! Big Congrats to u and your mare, way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations Angie on having such a great time and doing so well! That is what showing is suppose to be about. Will you be posting photos of your wins?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I will stay away from chocolate fountains!! I dont look good wearing chocolate!

Angel Cowgirl, the threat of sweet tea will never keep me away, I will just bring the stuff next time and make my own.!
rolleyes.gif

I will post photos as soon as I get them from Liz.

If anyone wants to take a peek, go to her sight Equine Imagery.com and look at class 115 # 93,94 and 96

aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! Sounds like you did have a VERY good time
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back