World Equestrian Games on NBC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcody

Reaction score
World Equestrian Games on NBC

This Sunday, Sept. 24, 4:30-6 p.m. EDT

Highlights of the 2006 World Equestrian Games (WEG) will be televised on NBC from 4:30-6 p.m. EDT on September 24. Check local listings.

The Games were contested this summer in Aachen, Germany. The world's best horses and riders competed in dressage, driving, endurance, eventing, reining, show jumping and vaulting.

The 2010 WEG will be held in Lexington, Ky., at the Kentucky Horse Park. Footage from the horse park will be televised during the NBC show.

So mark your calendar for 4:30 p.m. EDT on Sunday to see this exciting telecast!

They were great!!! I got to watch most of them on a Canadian Satellite channel while they were going on in Aachen!!! I hope they show some of the marathon driving!!! That was amazing!!! OH and if they show any dressage....the Danish guy (sorry can't remember his name) but he was riding a grey danish warmblood Blu Hors Martine (I think) SHE WAS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL and unbelievably talented!!! I hope you get to see that team go....I was drooling while watching that horse!!!

~kathryn

Oh Thank You for posting this. I so want to see it. I so one day want to

go and see it, if not get to ride it. Wow that would be a dream to ride in

it, doing dressage. Or jumping,

jump.gif

Okay so first I need a big horse. But one day I will be back riding and doing dressage.

animated.gif

I so miss riding. Thank you for letting me know. Also I don't know when but RFD TV on Direct

TV, puts on Dressage every Friday night, about 10:30 PM Central time. So watch for it there

as well. I know Kyra was there watching.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back