Work At Home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any work at home work where you don't have to pay money to them to get work? Is there any such thing out there, like maybe computer work from home where you get a pay check not just points. My daughter is looking for a second job that she can do from home in the evenings and so far all she has found are ones where you have to pay them. Thank You for any ideas or information. Barbara

There are so many scams out there. I wish I could find something as well. Maybe someone on the forum will know of something. I did have a list of online jobs from home; but, can't find it. :DOH! Stuff like blogging, proofreading, serving as a mock juror online, etc.

Joan

You have to take classes but the two biggies for making money right now are medical billing and medical transcription.

Robin

Just an FYI on transcription and medical billing. I worked for a very large medical surgery practice and alot of their stuff was being done electronically in INDIA (nice to know where your medical records are isn't it?)
default_wacko.png

This topic really interests me too. I need to find some kind of income from home.I have a lot of health issues keeping me from being able to work outside of home. Unfortunately I have few skills.But if I must I will take online courses. I just need to figure out what to do.
default_unsure.png

I work at home. I do bookkeeping and payroll for small businesses. It is not an easy thing to get started in. I have approached 100 small businesses just to get one to go with me. It takes a lot of time to get started and to find enough work. You have to know what to charge and how to get clients to appreciate your value....and to get them to pay you regularly.

Some other jobs that you can do at home are pet sitting, baby sitting, and cake decorating. If you do crafts you can do them at home and approach specialty shops to sell your consigned items. Talk to everyone and ask everyone for their ideas.

Craigslist is a great place to advertise and to find people needing your services. But be very careful when meeting with people...make sure it is a safe place with lots of people around....better yet take someone with you. Don't ask people to your place if you are in a remote area or alone. Don't trust strangers with your life. You can search for telecommuting or remote jobs.

Good luck and stay safe!!

Latest posts

Back