Winter Wonderland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
December 1st came in with a bang of snow
default_yes.gif
crystal clear and cold this morning...but the beautiful blue sky got darker and darker ..... the blizzard started about 1PM .... these pics were taken about that time..

Reefer...trying to figure the white stuff out ... lol, she looks concerned

MVC-015E-5.jpg

My "Donk & Farmer" whirlygig .... I get so much enjoyment from this silly thing
default_yes.gif

MVC-011E-12.jpg

Front Yard

MVC-007E-14.jpg

doesn't the chair look inviting ? :Cold-Scared

It has been snowing non stop and is now almost 5PM and everything thing is white and snow blowing sideways. The forcasters say it is a short lived snow storm. It will be dumping 3+ feet in the mountains and warming up Monday with a BIG rain storm ...bringing all that new snow down the rivers with the rain. We are all ready being told & warned about flooding
default_no.gif
Monday & Tuesday

*sandbags are still in place
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
Pretty pictures, the snow is pretty why can't it just stay once we get it, I hope all goes well with the rain.

We got a little snow again today, very very cold. We are getting rain or snow on Monday.

Once again good luck Monday and Tuesday!!

Beautiful pictures, Teri ~ but glad to be here right now.. thank ya very much
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
We had a mild ice storm this morning but thawed this afternoon. One year ago today we had 15 inches of snow that dumped on us within just a few hours. That's a lot for us here in MO.

Cool whirligig, and I also LOVED that picture you posted earlier of your donks
default_wub.png
Good luck with the weather... everyone stay safe & warm.

Nice pictures, I love the first snowfall, it makes everything look so crispy clean. We have about 8's out there right now, it hit us starting about 2pm, and now its coming down really heavy. There are a few drifts in our backyard now. I'll get up bright and early and take some pics of our yard. I'm already dreading cleaning the barn tomorrow and having to get my wheelbarrels full of shavings in. I knew I should of brought alot of extra bedding in today. :DOH! Oh well, nothing like spending some good quality time, cleaning stalls, and listening to horses and donkeys munch there hay. :DOH! Anyone want to help??

[SIZE=12pt]Now...look at that inviting chair :Cold-Scared [/SIZE]
MVC-005E-13.jpg

Isn't this a Christmas card
default_wink.png

MVC-023E-12.jpg

Looking out Kitchen window
MVC-003E-15.jpg

Hope
MVC-015E-6.jpg

default_unsure.png
Wow, you got lots of snow!

Your pictures are beautiful, just like a Christmas card, as you said
default_wub.png

Poor puppy wuppy looks stuck, but I don't think she minds!

default_drool5.gif
I'm so jealous ~ NOT!
default_biggrin.png
Here in Missouri, we call that "snowed in" (for like a week... lol). Gorgeous snow though, and definitely Christmas card quality photos
default_aktion033.gif
Awesomely beautiful, and thank you for sharing
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back