winter pony pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brs

Reaction score
We got a few pictures of the ponies yesterday in the snow. Many of the pictures, the ponies were squinty eyed because of the falling flakes...so not as many good pictures as I was hoping for. We did upload the best of what we got on the website under, Winter pics... one little guy isn't represented. He's always off doing his own thing. I love that independance and look forward to doing lots of driving things with that little guy as he gets older. If I get a good picture of Goliath today, I'll add it to the site, today or tomorrow.

If you'd like to see some winter woolie pics of our little and shrinking herd this link will take you to that page.

http://www.bluerosesetters.com/blue_rose_stables_022.htm

Stay warm and enjoy each day!

Christie
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Very nice horses like them all I dont have afavorite. Thanks for sharing
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

What awful, ugly creatures! You should send them to me so you don't have to look at them anymore!

Really and truly--WOW what beauties!

Thanks for viewing our pony pictures and the sweet compliments on our pony family. They sure make my heart skip a beat now and again and always many smiles... That's why we have them right!
default_wub.png
:

Christie

Thanks for viewing our pony pictures and the sweet compliments on our pony family. They sure make my heart skip a beat now and again and always many smiles... That's why we have them right!
default_wub.png
:

Christie
lovely!! i still would love to have corey, but convincing the husband that 3 ponies is a good thing just isn't likely to happen.

Latest posts

Back