Winners of the CMHR Raffle at Worlds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

Marked with an * they were picked up at the show. Others will be arriving back in

AZ hopefully by Friday. They will be boxed and shipped to the winners. Thank you

for helping support CMHR.

1. Driving Harness, Diane Harris *

2. Clippers, J Parker

3. Watch, Kenny & Diane Goodsell *

4. Show Halter, Mona Stone

5. Video, Marsha Keith

6. EZ All Foamer & Body wash, Amanda Wade

7. Leather Halter, Heather Troglauer

8. Leather Halter, Mona Stone

9. T-shirt , Mona Stone

10. Cookbook, Mona Stone

11. Purple lead halter, Polly Cleveland

12. Foster & Smith Gift Cert, Monica Trapp

13. Gift Cert. Smoothies, Diane Harris *

14. Gift Certificate for Show Wardrobe, Polly Cleveland

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Congratulaions winners! :aktion033:

Thank you ticket buyers! And thank you to the donators: Double Diamond, Star Lake Tack, EZALL, SmoothEZ, CCBUCKLES, Meredith Hodges, WAHL, Valley Vet, and Fosters and Smith. You all rock!

Fran

It was so good to see so many people...........how wonderful and the horses were goregous.....Thanks to all who came the booth and spoke with us and who bought tickets. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations!!!

Marked with an * they were picked up at the show. Others will be arriving back in

AZ hopefully by Friday. They will be boxed and shipped to the winners. Thank you

Sorry I missed your raffle. I stopped by the booth as it was being set up but you weren't there yet. Any time I went by later it was late and there wasn't any one there.

I hope you did well. The prizes sure were great.

Congratulations!!!

Sorry I missed your raffle. I stopped by the booth as it was being set up but you weren't there yet. Any time I went by later it was late and there wasn't any one there.

I hope you did well. The prizes sure were great.
Neil, I'm sorry Susan, Nancy and I wern't there to meet you. Hopefully next year there will be

more of us manning the booth. We're going to try and get there during the youth competitions

as well as all of the rest. I think Alison is going to make sure we are in the same spot next year at

least we hope so. It was nice putting names to faces on this forum and meeting everyone that

stopped by. Hopefully, KayKay, fran, Ginny,Stacy and the three of us will all be there next year

together. I wonder if there are any stalls that Kay and Fran can clean?? The rest of us can be the

cheering section :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations to all the winners and hope to see everyone next year...

Latest posts

Back