CMHR raffle ticket winners!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
I am so impressed by the members of this forum! And so proud to say I am a part of such a special group of people! You all rock! You stepped up to the plate to help CMHR provide needed care for these little ones. You should all be especially proud of your selves!

Kay and I were so excited about this raffle! Wishing luck to all of you. We had a little boy pull tickets out of a bucket. Will have his photo and name up for you as soon as I get the pictures developed. As he pulled the tickets we wrote the numbers beside the items that were listed. We were absolutely dying with anticipation! Probably even more so then all of you! After the numbers were written we scrolled through each of your numbers to see if any one from the forum won. And they did! :aktion033: What a great feeling that was!

Without further delay here are the lucky winners:

Mona Stone, you won the harness donated by Ozark Mountain!

Amanda Wade, you won a hay bag and blanket donated by Supreme Equine Design and a bundle of lead ropes donated by Lennie Bertrand of Bertrands Horse Ranch!

Thank you to all of the businesses and individuals who donated items to be raffled off! Ozark Mountain. Supreme Equine Design, Wahl, SSTACK, Terri Washburn of Washburn Photography and Lennie Bertrand. What a great group of giving sponsors!

Thank you so much for caring to care!

Fran

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the Forum members who won prizes!!

Fran, are you allowed to post the names of the other winners?

:new_shocked: WOOHOO!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! Oh no....does this mean I need to start shopping for another driving gelding now??
default_wink.png
:

Sunny, Jonnie Rob won a halter and lead. A very nice woman named Yvonne Clark won a blanket. Most people didn't have their names on the tickets that bought at nationals. People were trying to get ready to show so we tried not to take so much of their time. We posted all the numbers at the Ozark Mountain booth so people could pick up their prizes there and check their numbers. Kay and I walked miles selling the tickets. I am sooo exhausted!

Fran

Congratulations to ALL the winners... :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hi,

We won the bucket of cleaning supplies from Supreme Equine (I think--was pretty busy and just ran up to look and collect my treasure) Will try to get a couple of photos up later--just got home last night and still have a lot of unpacking to do. We spent 8 nights in Tulsa and had a blast.

Angie

Hi Angie, it was great meeting you! Congrats on winning a prize! :aktion033:

Congrats to Mona and everyone!
default_yes.gif
: WHOOO HOOO!!!!

The biggest winners of all are the horses!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back