Wild Ride - Wild Horse -- Movie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer

Reaction score
I just watched this movie (Wild Horse, Wild Ride) this past weekend -- I found it to be an awesome movie. I havent seen anyone mention it on the board. I just wanted to share it.

Its about Wild mustang extreme make overs in 100 days. It follows the 100 people who signed up to take on a mustang from the wild and spend 100 days working with the mustang. The 100 people compete each other showing the accomplishments (and non accomplishments) after just 90 days. After the competition the horses are auctioned off .

It showed the bonds that were between the people and the mustangs. Its just unbelieveable how smart the breed is and how talented some people are handling and training them.

Its a must watch film for horse lovers.. We rented it from Red Box

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my friend Chase Dodd. He does it every year. He also won.

Marty-

Truly amazing! Your friend has soooo much talent with the horses. It shows.

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Its like it says, 90 days is all they get. Iif I have it right, they select or try to select their mustang online from pictures, not possitive about that but I think that is how it gets started. Then they pay (dearly ) for the horse and go after him in Texas. Again, foggy memory but thinking this is corrrect. I know on one occasion for sure the horse they picked was not what they expected when they got there but had to take him anyhow. Chase is a lovely person & I was his wife's riding instructor when she was a kid. . He did clinics with John Lyons and Clinton Anderson as well. If you are ever this way, I'll introduce you.

My husband and I just watched that movie. I got it for his stocking for Christmas. We absolutely loved that movie.

Latest posts

Back