wild horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baybrianna

Reaction score
WILD HORSES BY BRIANNA CERULLO

Wild horses are beautiful creatures who need to be saved. The states are penning them up and giving them birth control shots. This is wrong they need to stay wild. I don't want to see them disappear and neither do you. If they disappear we wont have their beauty in the wild. They are what started horse back riding and what the Indians loved. If they disappear we wont have the same America it will have changed. All the colors out there all the horses that are out there are ancestors of the wild horses. All the wild horses that are in pens in the USA are wild and should stay wild. I love to go to kahneeta so I can see the wild horses see the wild horses and their babys but they are disappearing so now I never see them going to kahneeta. I love wild horses and I don't want to see them gone. In the movie flicka flicka is a black wild mare but Katie has hope in training her to be a riding horse. If you love America save these horses do something to stop the roundup and the cattle ranchers from putting fence up to keep them away from water. I don't want these horses to vanish. All of the colors paints,pintos,palimoinos,blacks,dapples,roans,appys, carmellos, and chestnuts all are out there and all those colors make up the herds and the wild horses. Those of you who own horses look at them and think of them in the wild and getting run into pens and getting shots think of that please and then think of the real wild horses wild horses having that happen to them and then put in trailers. Do you want America to end up like that with no wild horses to run in the wild. I want them to stay around and so do you. Help save these magnificent animals please! This was their land before it was ours and they ate from this ground before us so save them please. Do you love America? Do you love horses? Do you love nature? If you do you will save these magnificent animals. In natashas song wild horses she wants to be one. Think of life as a wild horse think of them think of life before us with the Indians and the wild horses. Think of where you step a wild horse probably stepped there years ago. I think everyday of the wild horses because they are the founders of America and have lived here for years and now we are stopping them from being wild.they have gone down in numbers and drink our water and eat our grass but you still have to love them.

Mwhrs3633.jpg

Bri,

that was absolutely heart warming. Your love for horses comes through as strong as they are. Next time your mom and Dad have a day spare at the weekend see if they"ll take you to the horse corrals in Burns. It's only a couple of hours and you'll get to see some magnificent wild mustangs there. IMO Oregon has THE finest herds in the U.S.A> when it comes to type and conformation....and every color you can imagine. Or if you want a vacation...I'll tell you where to go to see the Steens Mountain Pinto Herd. This is a really rare herd because it's HUGE (70 or so horses...most herds are just small family groups) This herd was held together for many years by one magnificent dominant stallion. A number of years ago he passed away and 5 of his sons took over the herd - but what's amazing is that they have stayed together. All 5 bands run as one although if spooked they will all seperate into the 5 herds but re-join later....if you ever get to see them all moving together it's a sight to give you goosebumps. And don't worry...Oregons herds are all very well managed and the horse wranglers really care about them.

Awesome job Brianna!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back