Why O why??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kourtney, I came over here to the back porch to see if you were doing better. I am still hopeful that things will work out in a positive way for you, no matter which way things go. Sending you strength and big hugs.

There is a mini show in Spanaway this coming weekend, very close to where you live. You should come and watch for a while, even if you can't make it with your horses. It might lift your spirits a bit!

Oh Amy, things are getting better little by little it seems. Josh actually made it to the appointment today even though he had to work the night shift at the jail. But he didn't complain. That's for sure so I am happy.

I plan to make it out this weekend out to Spanaway. I really wanted to bring the horses but oh well. I have high hopes that I should be able to show at the Oregon State Fair. I am pretty sure I am going to make it. Hubby's bday is Friday so he has to work so over the weekend I know I have to do something with him. Hehe

Oh boy Susan, your X sounds just like mine!! He didnt need councelling because he was perfect, I was the one who had all the problems! (just ask him, he'll tell you) So that was a dead end. There were so many issues, most of which I could not fix. They were beyond anything I could change (alchoholism and other issues). Ha, the first time I met him he was drunk. That should have been a hint.

Hang in there, but you need to think of you, and your self esteem and all and what YOU want in life too. Do not settle for the back seat, or second best. You deserve happiness as much as the next person, and marriage is SUPPOSED to be a partnership, not one bossing over the other, or treating one like a servant, etc.... Talking things out, coming to an agreement and then really following through is the big thing. If someone agrees and says, yeah, yeah, yeah, and then things STILL dont change- it's going to go nowhere.

I agree HGFarm.....I can say today and yesterday have been good days for us. He's done alot of talking and opening up that's for sure. He went to the doc with me yesterday
default_smile.png
....I was happy. He was even asking the doctor questions like things I shouldn't be doing and whatnot. My jaw just dropped when he talked with the doc more about me than I did. Makes me happy thats for sure.....

Sounds like things are going a little better, Kourtney, and I am glad to hear it! See you at the show this weekend, getting packed for it today.
default_smile.png

How exciting.....I can't wait...I will have to love up on Alladin then. I will be there most of the time I think this weekend since I don't have to work now at my other job. Doc said no more working Dollar Tree so its his word. Now I am free to watch all weekend. I can't wait to see you again.

Thanks everyone for all your help!!

Just checking in. It sounds like things are getting better. It is a long road the but life is a journey not a destination. Keep us posted.

Glad to hear things are a bit better- I hope it continues to improve. Maybe he will see that things are not so bad or scary as he thought.... Use this time to talk to each other a LOT about everything..

We have been doing a wonderful job with talking. Honestly its like he changed over night. Tomorrow he plans on being at the hospital for the ultrasound. So he's getting excited again...And yesterday for the 4th we took our dog to the dog park. Tomorrow is also his birthday but he has to work but plan to go to this place that he's been begging to go to. So I am pretty sure thats what we are doing for that. I will continue to keep everyone posted though...

Thanks for all the support from everyone. I truly don't know what I would do with the kind words and advice you have all given me. Big hugs to everyone!!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back