why is it?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitsy

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? Most of the colts and some of the fillies are so easy to name, just pull a name out of the air that seems to fit reasonably well and that's fine. When those really special ones come along, do you have as much trouble finding that "PERFECT" name as I do? This gorgeous girl who is sweet to a fault, loves people, is absolutely fearless (drives mom crazy), needs that perfect name. Any suggestions? By the way she was born at the height of one of the worst storms we've had here yet this spring!

cfday2x.jpg

Raving Storm

Blazing Storm

Sweet Storm

Fearless Storm

Perfect Storm

I could come up with more if I knew her pedigree. I try to keep my foals pedigrees in their names, but I know lots of people don't like to. Anyway, beautiful little girl! Is she a keeper?

[SIZE=14pt]HoW about Secret Storm?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats again, she really is lovely!
default_wub.png
: I think Perfect Storm would suit her well also!
default_smile.png

We had a wee pinto colt born last night (about five minutes after I left for work!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: My husband called to tell me that the truck was leaving the driveway as the mares water broke!) This mare has had four foals, and THREE of them, including this one, were born during the first thunderstorms of the seasons! We named ours Trehernes In the Heart of the Storm!
default_smile.png

Hidden Timber's Perfect Angel

Hidden Timber's >> Farm name

Perfect >> She is perfect
default_wub.png
:

Angel >> She came 'in time of need' after you lost the colt, and she is there to hug you.

Hidden Timber's Perfect Angel
default_smile.png

how about Hidden Timber's Bald Face Beauty?

I came up with that one and im kinda proud of myself, but it has prolly been used before...i did come up with it though, i may not be the first one to come up with it, but oh well...keep thinking.... :bgrin ok and lets see..... well i gues i got nothing else but i will try to think of some more.

Will

I have a name! U can call her "MINE" LOL, I just love her
default_wub.png
: Wow I know u are thrilled and u have some great name suggestions.Big congrats on that special girl.

Latest posts

Back