Why do you think weight becomes important

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, I agree with this topic that men can be very opinionated and rude about the weight that women gain after they are married/have babies...I know, I was married for 12 years to an butt who almost cancelled our wedding because was "afraid" I'd end up looking just like my plus sized mom...and I "promised" him I wouldnt ever be that big...well, 2 babies later and yoyoing diets....lost 60, gained 70, lost 65, gained 80...it was clear I didnt keep my promise and I do look like my lovely mother...and every time I ate something the least bit fattening, I would hear " should you be eatting that?"
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
frusty.gif
torch.gif

Second of all, WOMEN are JUST as bad as men are on the weight issue!! As an out lesbian, I see personal ads all the time saying "HWP only" (height, weight proportionate)...GRRRRR.....You would think women would be alittle more understanding and not care as much if a women is alittle bit overweight (who made these stupid HWP rules anyway??)...
unsure.gif

The media is at fault for all of these weight issues that women go thru...eatting disorders are on the rise and everyone over a size 4 would be considered "plus sized" in the TV/Movie world. Crazyyy.....
wacko.gif

My hubby has never complained about my weight. He's afraid I'd sit on him and squash him if he did
laugh.gif

What really cracks me up is that the guys that do most of the complaining are BUTT UGLY fat disgusting bald impotent stupid whiners anyway so who cares what they think
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back