Whoo HOo got to go see my boy Kuzco yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I didnt work with him alot as it was way bloody hot out. HOwever I did get to groom him, and take him for a walk. I think its going to be a good jumper next year. He wasnt affraid of walking/troting over poles, or walking of blue barrels, but now that big ol pine try along the driveway was the scariest thing he had ever seen. He cracks me up the stuff he is afraid of.

He sure doesnt love his horse treats, was a bit disapointed when I ran out.

I also go to see him photo shoot pics he had done with Jodie. Will be ordering a few of them
default_wub.png
:

Sounds like you had a good day even though it was hotter than the hinges of you know what out there! Can't wait to see your Jodie pictures once you decide which ones you want!

So did you get to see my cute little grulla fuzz ball? I haven't seen her since June.....will get to see her on Sunday though!

Yep sure did. She is a bit more stand offish but managed to wiggle her way in to the babies for some petting. She sure is a pretty leggy girl. I love the color.

I can hardly wait until she's old enough to bring home! I'm soooo excited to see her again tomorrow - I'm sure she's changed a ton in the last month and a half!
default_wub.png
:

I'll give Kuzco a treat for you while I'm there!
default_yes.gif
:

Hey Ashley I was going to pm you but do you think there is any possibility of adding a pony in hand class (and possibly a pony hunter and jumper) to the Washington County Fair show next year? I was going to bring my pony Trouble to the Wash. Co. residents show, but there is no open halter this year so I don't have any class to show him in.
default_sad.png
Just wondering if this was a possibility for next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now when you get pics, you must share!

Glad you had a great time with him.

default_smile.png

Liz

Latest posts

Back