Who was the person who advertised customized roadster silks?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunraye Miniatures

Reaction score
I forgot to save the addres of the person who was advertising custom made roadster silks on the saleboard. Who was she and anybody got a website?

Thanks

I don't know if Marcia has advertised on the sale board or not but she makes beautiful silks. Marcia Barth from Iowa www.showtimedesigns. net

Marcia Barth had an ad recently on the Saleboard--she does an awesome job.

Oops--just saw what Rolene said. Hi Rolene! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hi Marty,

Someone just sent me an email about this thread. I'm sorry I missed it, I've not had opportunity to visit all of the forum as often as I wish.
default_sad.png
And the times I do get to pop in, now and then, are always only brief durations at a time lately.
default_wacko.png
:

Just wanted to thank you though, for your kind reference of me. Unfortunately though, and regretfully, I have never made roadster silks in my life. Although, I do wish I knew how.
default_wink.png
:

I can make the racing bonnets (with & without goggles), and hoods for horses, but I don't know how to make "people" clothes. Never have had the opportunity to take the time to learn, I guess.
default_unsure.png
:

I'm glad I was told about this thread though, because I will most definately refer folks who often inquire, to the lady also referenced in this thread. As, the contact I once had for roadster silks, I guess no longer makes them. So, I'm glad to now have a new option that I can (and most definately will
default_yes.gif
: ) send folks to as they inquire. :aktion033:

Hugs & prayers,

Tanya

Tanya is SWA

Seminole Wind Acres in Florida

WOW - I thought I would NEVER remember my password or ID. I am the one who advertised silks on the sales board. I own and operate Vintage Roadster Silks. We shut down in November for the holidays and start up again each February/March. So this is a very timely inquiry. I don't have a website - just never got around to putting one up. I can send photos of silks tho. Last year, our silks took Top Ten in Roadster and Reserve National Champion in Roadster at the Nationals. Dianna Blackmer, [email protected]. I would love to hear from you. We are also selling driving aprons, lined and unlined, and rain aprons.

{{{{{BRIGGY}}}}}
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

THERE YOU ARE!!!! :saludando:

It's been so long since I've seen hide nor hair of ya, LOL! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad to see you are still making them! YAYYYYY!!!!! :aktion033:

Hey ya'll, Dianna has been making them for many years, and her work is SUPER AWESOME, and TOP OF THE LINE QUALITY!
default_yes.gif
:

Briggy, it's sooooo good to see you again! :saludando: (Well, in the typewritten sense, LOL!)
default_wink.png
:

{{{{HUGS}}}}
default_wub.png
:

WOW - I thought I would NEVER remember my password or ID. I am the one who advertised silks on the sales board. I own and operate Vintage Roadster Silks. We shut down in November for the holidays and start up again each February/March. So this is a very timely inquiry. I don't have a website - just never got around to putting one up. I can send photos of silks tho. Last year, our silks took Top Ten in Roadster and Reserve National Champion in Roadster at the Nationals. Dianna Blackmer, [email protected]. I would love to hear from you. We are also selling driving aprons, lined and unlined, and rain aprons.

Last edited by a moderator:
ScottRickyRoadsterHookstownExtraPho.jpg

We have purchased Roadster silks from "Vintage Roadster Silks" last show season and we are very pleased on how well they are made and how they can be washed and dried without any trouble with wrinkles.

I would recommend them with 100% satisfaction.

Hi, Dianna!!!
bye.gif

Good Afternoon,

I can also vouch for Dianne and her silks. We bought our first set of silks from her close to ten years ago when she first advertisted them on the internet. I have recently talked with her about making another set. She comes highly recommended.

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

Back