who offers the best web hosting?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
I would like to hear from those "do-it-yourselfers" when it comes to building your own website.

I am looking for recommendations to a reliable, easy to use, with good customer service web host that you are using or have used.

Please share the pros and cons of companies you have dealt with. If you do not want to mention company names here, please PM me.

Someone mentioned GoDaddy.com...has anyone had experience with them?

My website has been on AOL for years, however I am getting very tired of the AOL "antics"....I can't get on to edit or add photos, etc whenever I want to. I am getting very frustrated with the "free AOL web pages" and am ready to pay a small monthly fee to have my website hosted elsewhere.

I realize there are several companies out there that will build a website for you and maintain/make changes on it. But I am one that likes to do these things myself.

Thanks for your help,

Steph

I am a very independant person, love to do everything by myself and of course trip up a LOT along the way lol!

I really like www.godaddy.com built my site through them with my own two hands and less than $30!

I love Yahoo Site Builder!!! Easy, easy for a person like me who had always been intimidated by building a website. Go to yahoo.com and you can get all the details.
default_yes.gif
:

I really like FREEWEBS.COM. Believe me :bgrin
default_wink.png
: If I can built my own site thru them anyone can.
default_yes.gif
: Since I did mine I have done another 4 site for others. Its so easy and they walk you right thru everything. I did buy the premium package (any amount of pictures, and music, etc) plus my own domain name, it cost me about $100.00 a year. If you look at there site it will tell you all about it. Corinne

i've been using freewebs.com for a couple years now with no problem also got the premium package around $100.00 a year its very easy to use I never did a website before this and was amazed it was not very hard very easy to change or update

*I* am computer illiterate! Larry does all the complicated stuff for us........HE says -- godaddy.com -- like others have already said. He's using them to host our new website which is going up soon!

MA

I used Bizland.com for several years and then switched to godaddy because I had heard good things about them. I am now back with Bizland. I hated godaddy - the customer service was not near as quick and thorough as bizland.

I did ours with Godaddy.com. Many around here have been using them. A couple people near use that build websites part time use it for all projects.

Latest posts

Back