Who is from Paris TN,,,I forget!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I can't remember who said they were from Paris TN!?!?

My transfer is done, I will be managing the Rural King in Mckenzie,,,close to Paris! I need help!!!

Will be there Friday and Saturday to work and find a place,,,HELP!!

Rent, lease to buy. Yes, bringing horses later. Between Paris and Mckenzie I think is what I'm looking for.

Thanks!!!
default_smile.png

Carolyn I wish I could help you but Paris is clean across the state from me I think beyond Nashville and I don't know anything about it over there. I suggest you check Craisglist though and also you could call the Chamber of Commerce (if they have one) and ask if they have any ideas. The local paper probably only comes out once a week if its like over here. Did you sell your house and all?

Hi Carolyn

I am the one that lives in Paris!! Welcome!! I may know of someplace not far from Mckenzie. I will call my friend and see if it is still available!! You can call me if you like.

731-363-7899

Heidi

Hi Carolyn

I am the one that lives in Paris!! Welcome!! I may know of someplace not far from Mckenzie. I will call my friend and see if it is still available!! You can call me if you like.

731-363-7899

Heidi

Oh Heidi, so sorry I forgot.

I will give you a call if you can find out for me, that is awesome!!!

I am so excited, and nervous.

Will be down late tomorrow.

Marty, got an offer on my house first day. Things can go wrong, but these people are darn near perfect. Preapproved, money down, great credit scores.

We'll see if it all comes together!!!

Made it ok!!! A road I was to take was closed, so got somewhat lost,,,no fun when I've never been here and it's late and dark!!

Excited to start work tomorrow, and hunt down a place to live,,,or so I hope.
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone!!

Latest posts

Back