Whitney Came to Visit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginia

Reaction score
:bgrin Just wanted to "gloat" over the fun weekend I had. Whitney (Kim) flew in Thursday evening, I had what HAD to be done around here done and out of the way and what could be "pushed under the bed or behind the sofa" so hid and pushed. Next 4 days we pretty much just played with the horses and visited. What a great house guest she is, and if she stayed much longer I might even learn to get in gear a little faster in the mornings and drink one less cup of coffee before I "moved" LOL. We clipped, trimmed feet, bathed, and in general finished up my undone job of bringing "winter horses" into spring and summer. Took Smoky down to my sister-in-laws and drove him on the 4-wheeler trails (think I might need to drive him a little oftener than once or twice a season, don't know if he was just rusty or mad, but it didn't go as well as I had planned. Fun anyway, lots of laughing involved! Anyway, thank you Whitney for your time, help, and great company. Can hardly wait to come up and see your place in September

Gosh Ginia, I always come home with so much more than I went with. Most importantly the biggest smile at the memories we made. I do believe Smokey is trying hard to kill me. (two years ago he was the Buckskin Barn Bullet.......remember). He only calmed down when you took the reins. That drive was one of the funnest things I've ever done. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of that speeding cart....................... GREAT GREAT memories. You forgot the foal wrestling, and storm dodging. I'm officially the other half of the Baldwin sisters. Yummy warm and fuzzy.

I'm SO looking forward to September!

Ginia and her Ed are the BEST!

Didn't get my cinnamon roll in Chicago had to settle for a Mrs. Fields peanut butter cookie.

dang it im jealous cus i wasnt there. sounds like you guys had a great time
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back