White Tail Photo Shoot - huge success

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your boys and girls look just amazing.
default_yes.gif

Wow thanks everyone. We are pretty excited with these foals this year. All I have to say Kelly and Katie are AWESOME!!! They are both so patient. I was literally over their shoulder the whole time. I was learning so much on the clipping of the heads and blending in. It was amazing to watch. And they didnt seem to mind one bit!

It was so FREAKING HOT!!! We worked none stop. Only breaks were for food, lol. I know after watching Kelly and Katie clip them unteen horses, I purchased us some Double K clippers. Still waiting on them to arrive! I cant wait to start using them.

Mary it was so very nice meeting you (finally), and your family. Your two boys are fabulous. I just loved Rocky. Thank you for all the sweet compliments about me and my two girls. You are wonderful.

Joy/Wingnut (what exactly does wingnut stand for anyway? LOL):
I am a HUGE fan of the show "The West Wing" (own all 7 seasons on DVD, still watch it regularly). On another message board (non horse related), I chose Wingnut several years ago as my board name and have a West Wing photo block in my signature there. I've used the "handle" so long now that I chose to use it here when I initially signed up.

I've got to figure out when I'm going to be able to squeeze a visit down to your farm again...I gotta see all these beauties in person!

Latest posts

Back