White sticky milk!!! Carolina should foal tonight!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauralee

Reaction score
Carolina is ready to foal....showing all the signs and has a full bag of white sticky milk! Tailhead and vulva are relaxed, and she is picking at her dinner!

Yippee!!!!!

:aktion033: Cool.....let us know when the baby arrives. Boy, this has been a busy month for you.....your spitting foals out like a pez despenser down there in Texas. :bgrin :aktion033:

Keep up the good work, I truly admire the breeders who foal early.
default_smile.png

Good Luck! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your foal arrives safely. Keep us posted.

:aktion033: Cool.....let us know when the baby arrives. Boy, this has been a busy month for you.....your spitting foals out like a pez despenser down there in Texas. :bgrin :aktion033:
LOl I was thinking the same thing only not as colorfully

Congrats Lauralee I cant wait to see that baby pic in the morning

Ugh I gotta remember to send you a picture of Carly kitty playing with our pups as well :eek:

HE'S HERE!!!!

I NO MORE THAN FINISHED THAT POST, AND THE PAGER WENT OFF.....SHE WAS LAID OUT FLAT IN THE STALL!

She wasn't kidding!!!! In about 10 minutes we had a beautiful pinto colt!!!

I'm uploading pictures now and will put in another post!

Thanks, everyone!!!!

What'd I tell ya...spitting em out just like pez!
default_wink.png
: :bgrin :aktion033: Congratulations!!!

P.S. Thanks Karla, for the nice compliment...Rose says thanks too!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang that was fast. Did the mare read the comment about the Pez dispenser? Shesh, spit 'em out! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back