Which picture would you choose?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What photo is best suited for our team picture?

• Photo 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brandi*

Reaction score
My husband and I are working as a team as Real Estate Agents and we need a photo with both of us for our companies website. This is the picture that will show up everytime our clients use our website or view our profile. Which photo do you think is best for this purpose? Thanks!

Photo 1

IMG_0592-1.jpg

Photo 2

IMG_0587.jpg

I like both, BUT the second one is a little more balanced and "professional", while showing that the two of you are friendly and approachable. The first one has an unbalanced feeling -- placing you more in the forefront. You should save that photo for a different time and use because it's also good of both of you.

You are a very attractive couple!
default_wink.png

Both are very nice photos (you two are so photogenic!) but my favorite for professional purposes is the second photo
default_yes.gif

I'm going against what everyone else has said. I MUCH prefer picture 1. Number 2 looks a little cheesy with that back to back pose. Yes, definitely number one. You are both gorgeous!
default_yes.gif

I must say that I was surprised when I saw the votes after I voted. I voted for the first photo. I find that in the second photo your husbands shoulder way over power yours and offset the balance of the photo.

I choose 2, in the first you both look attractive, but you look the main focus and your husband is just leaning in the shot. In the second you look more equal and you portray a better 'team' image. I also see a more playful fun light in the second pic, like maybe you were feeling the humour in the back to back shot but went along with it. You both look very professional, yet still a fun approachable team. Good luck !!!

Brandi-I like the 2nd one-you look like a team-you both are so photogenic...

I voted for #2 for the same reasons that miniv said
default_smile.png

Thanks for the input everyone! We were thinking photo number 2 because we look more like equals instead of me being in front. We didn't have time to get any professional photos done so this is what we have to work with at this time
default_yes.gif
I looked at photos of other agents in the company and I don't think we would have to worry about either of these photos
default_biggrin.png
I couldn't believe some of the photos that were being used as profile pictures lol
default_rolleyes.gif
Thanks so much for the advice!!!!

Second! Professional, shows equality, strong, fair.....great photo!

The first is too high school looking, plus his collor looks unkept. Nice photo though!

Beautiful pics of 2 beautiful people! For the intended purpose, I prefer photo #2, but with a slight change. Don't ask me why, but for some reason, I see it looking more professional with more of the bottom of the photo cut off, such as I have copied here. I just feel it gives it a little more edge to the "professional" portrayal of the photograph and less like an "engagement announcement" type photo.

image2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
VOTED Number 2. More professional (especially hubby)

number one looks more like a nice family portrate for home use.

Both pictures are great and you two are a very attractive couple. My favorite is Photo #2 with some of the bottom cut off. Very professional. Good luck with your careers!

Back