Where's Mom gone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
horses3014.jpg

This is Runaways Gol Dun It.

Longgrass007.jpg

This morning, I opened up a new pasture and his dam stolled off into longer grass. Poor little guy couldn't see her due to the long grass. He called and called.

Longgrass016-1.jpg

She ignored him . He ran wildy up and down the pasture.

Longgrass017.jpg

At last, she nickered back. She was in the long grass. Dare he go in? Timidily, he inspected the strange stuff. And than bravely entered, reunitied with mom and content at last.

Lisa,

You are right - what an adventure!! "Gol Dun It" is just adorable,
default_wub.png
: I can just see him "wondering" where the heck is my Momma!
default_unsure.png
: The babies are so "full of themselves" until suddenly they are scared and then their first thought is to look for their Moms!

Love your beautiful lush pasture!! :aktion033:

Cute.
default_wub.png
: So glad he found momma. :aktion033: I remember last year when Marnie brought my babies up, how they whinnied for mommy for 2-3 days before they settled down. So heartbreaking to hear. It was my first experience and I just didn't know what to do except try to comfort them. They still wanted Mommy. Gol Dun It has a few months yet before he has to go through it for good. :no: He sure looks like a little sweetheart.
default_wub.png
:

OH, OH, I see donkey ears in the background!!! and a llama! The minis should have alot of fun mowing that one down!!! Looks good and that'll give the other big one time to grow too!
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you to the person who pm'ed me about the the danger of milk weed. I pulled dozens plants of milk plants from my pasture.

Oh my! Which ones are the milk weed?

Your little one is soo extra cute.
default_smile.png
And a really cute little photo story, too!

Latest posts

Back