Where is the filly fairy ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
Finally got some time to take some pics

meet Timberviews Lil Dust Buster

dusty5-11.jpg

and Timberviews Shawnee Shadow

shadow15-2002.jpg

Oh My what pretty boys they are. I love the boys best
default_wub.png
: I have released the filly fairy from Tennessee
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations, They both look very, very nice! Gotta love them boys :aktion033:

Oh My what pretty boys they are. I love the boys best
default_wub.png
: I have released the filly fairy from Tennessee
default_yes.gif
:
With 10 more to foal I hope you gave the filly fairy directions to Iowa. It seems she get to about 5-10 mile from us , stops at someone elses and forgets to come here. I hope we don't get stuck in this rut. A friend

that had minis, had in 4 years 43 colts & 5 fillies He said 2 of the fillies came after he sold the bred mares. I guess as long as their healthy we don't care boy or girl. Thanks for sending the fairy on.

Well youve got 2 BEAUTIFUL Boys! Both so Flashy and Beautiful Mammas love the first mamma witht the Bald Face!! And the appy's I see in the background :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful boys!!! I for one LOVE boys, when I get a home of my own the pastures are going to be designed to hold mostly boys =) lol...right....but I can dream!

Is Dust Buster a snowcap or am I just hallucinating white on his rump??

A really really nice bunch of boys you have there, Larry and Lavonne! :aktion033: Happy and Awesome are producing some beautiful foals!
default_smile.png

I bet that Shawnee Shadow has lots of spots under all that baby hair!
default_yes.gif
: That little Dusty looks like he enjoys taking pictures
default_yes.gif
: .

Now filly fairy please go to Timberview......don't make Libby come get you and have a talk :lol:

Beautiful boys!!! I for one LOVE boys, when I get a home of my own the pastures are going to be designed to hold mostly boys =) lol...right....but I can dream!

Is Dust Buster a snowcap or am I just hallucinating white on his rump??

Dust Buster definately has white rump. Not sure if possibly a snowcap, blanket or what. We think we may see a spot or two on lower part of hip/leg. Some times I feel so stupid not knowing just what we have, but with the little appys we have learned to have some patience. Lots of motteling. These two colts are both little pistols and try to out do each other playing and running. We call them boy games.

Still waiting on filly fairy to come, can't be long now! Really we are happy with healthy colts and dams so not complaining.

Back