Where is the Central Champship Show going to be???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny Hooves

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi everyone
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Has anyone heard of where the Central Champship Show is going to be this year? I went to AMHA's website and the only one that is in Ks is the one that is in May. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I know last year they were talking about closing down the Ks Coliseum but I haven't heard of what ever came of that.

I had planned on starting to show this year,
default_biggrin.png
but if the show's are not going to be in Wichita I don't know if I would be able to drive to the other's that are so far away
default_no.gif

Also another question where I had said that I will be starting my showing with my horse's this year. I have gotten my amateur card information filled out and was wondering if the year for the show season would be 2009 or 2010. I have heard that the World Show starts the new year is that right?

I hope someone out there has heard something about the show's.

Thanks,

Cheryl

I just went and looked and it looks like they still only have up last years (2009) Championship & World show info.

The amateur cards are good for each calender year. So if you plan to show next year it would be 2010.

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks,[/SIZE]

On the website if you go into the Ks schedule for the shows it is showing May 1-2, 2010 at the Ks Coliseum, but not the Central Champship that is held in August. Maybe they just haven't gotten later in the year up yet????

Latest posts

Back