Where is he now?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarwoodAcres

Reaction score
Can someone please look up the ownership of this guy? Sweetwater's Lil Charles A and R same name.

Sorrel pinto 95 model. I sold him to a lady a few years ago with buy back rights and I herd through the grapevine she sold him
default_sad.png

He's recorded the same way in AMHR so the AMHR papers weren't transferred either.

urgh! people bother me sometimes! Its been about 5 years since I sold him. Dang! thanks ladies!!

Oh I am so sorry. Hopefully maybe via the grapevine you'll find a potential name of a new owner. About 6 years ago my hubby sold his APHA filly with the same intent of buyback if she was sold. Sadley same thing papers were never transferred. Very frustrating.

I think i just saw another horse with this same prefix.....let me think about where i saw it........

The Sweetwater Prefix is on a lot of miniatures. Chuck Penland was known for his huge herds and famous auctions. At one time over 3000 miniatures spread over 12 farms.

Back