Where in the world is Liz M?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waconda valley

Reaction score
I checked her shoot schedule on her web site but, it is blank.

Does anyone know what farms she will be at in April and May?

Peg Balthazor

She was JUST here April 15-17 (Chino, CA) and mentioned she was then going somewhere else in southern CA. Other than that I have no clue, you are right, her online calendar is blank...

Andrea

She will be taking her Texas swing next month as she is coming to Cherryville Farms ( Santa Fe, Texas) and then going to El Rancho Loco (Brenham, Texas) a couple of days later.

:aktion033: :saludando:

I noticed her schedule page blank also, but know we have two horses, Catch and Broken Arrow, scheduled for her shoot at El Rancho Loco in Brenham, TX next month.

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any shoots scheduled with her on the East Coast?

I was told by someone (?) that she would be at Thousand Oaks (in TX) in May.

She is SUCH a busy gal and so good at what she does.

we are having 'the other Liz' :bgrin for a shoot here in May also. Now that poor gal....Can't use her name, Liz because there is already one, Can't use last name because of Johnny Johnston, Can use first name because of Amy Toner! :eek: What's a photog to do????? LOL So she went with her studio name...Little House. We may be doing some driving at Redrock too. No place to drive here. At Becky's the pretty pond in background. Exciting!

Charlotte

I think she's supposed to be in Mississippi in a week????

Like Charlotte said, though, the 'other Liz', Liz Johnson (Little House) is coming to Oklahoma early May for a shoot. She did such a great job last year! :aktion033:

Thank you for the info on Liz M's where abouts. I have tried to email her several times but, have received no response from her.

Yes, you are right the other Liz does a great job also. She will be shooting 4 of my horses next Friday at the Heartland Classic show in Wichita, KS.

I still have room for her to do one more horse on friday before the show starts. So, if anyone is coming to the Heartland show and would like Little House to do some outdoor shots for you please pm me.

Peg Balthazor

Waconda Valley

President of Heartland Miniature Horse Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz is shooting horses at the East Coast Spring Fling Saturday and Sunday. She got home yesterday from CA and is leaving again next week. I will actually be seeing her tonight. We both leave for the show tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Back