Where do you haul your cart w/ a gooseneck trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky Horat

Reaction score
We're looking at getting a gooseneck trailer. We have a shortbed truck. Wondering if anyone has hauled their Jerald carts in back of truck somehow ? Have seen some fit them in front of the hitch, but not sure if that can be done w/ a shortbed. Besides on top of your trailer, where else do you haul your carts? Looking at ways to haul above horses or tack area ?

At the farm there are two goosenecks they use, the one fits in the bed, shafts towards the trailer connection, its a double cab so it might be a short im not 100% sure. The other gooseneck they have, they put a holder on the back for the cart.

They were thinking of putting one above the horses, but they have to take off the wheels and still do not think they will have enough room to safely maneuver the horses around and they really dont want to take the basket off the cart; to much work.

My trailer is a tag a long and being one person with my rig at shows we are putting a home made holder on the back of the trailer. If I am only trailering one boy I secure it inside my trailer where the third horse would be (its similar to a big horse slant 3 horse)

Latest posts

Back